• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC "Miles Transfer Bonus Offer" - July 2024 (Infinia Metal, Infinia, Diners Black, Diners Black Metal, Regalia Gold)

I have no experience with Accor so have some basic questions. What's the points transfer delay from Infinia to Accor? They say 120 hours but I've heard people say it usually gets in 24 hours. I don't have any points in my Accor account right now and the deal dates for both bonus transfer and discounted AccorPlus subscriptions are the same (27-28 July). Can I realistically make it by transferring points on 27th early morning to be able to redeem it for the subscription offer on the 28th night?
Yes u should be able to do it. I think there should be a separate link to buy using hdfc cards. We will know it on 27th or u can contact Accor for more information

I have read somewhere that the vouchers come with a cool off period? I have an upcoming trip after 2 weeks from this offer and would love to use the dining vouchers. Can anyone with experience tell me if I'll receive the physical vouchers on time and also be avail them for the dinner?

I have no experience with Accor so have some basic questions. What's the points transfer delay from Infinia to Accor? They say 120 hours but I've heard people say it usually gets in 24 hours. I don't have any points in my Accor account right now and the deal dates for both bonus transfer and discounted AccorPlus subscriptions are the same (27-28 July). Can I realistically make it by transferring points on 27th early morning to be able to redeem it for the subscription offer on the 28th night?
Till now it has been instant transfer for Infinia. Last I did was just before 2:1 devaluation.

I have read somewhere that the vouchers come with a cool off period? I have an upcoming trip after 2 weeks from this offer and would love to use the dining vouchers. Can anyone with experience tell me if I'll receive the physical vouchers on time and also be avail them for the dinner?
No more physical vouchers it’s online u will find it under your profile

BTW, do we get stay nights for the free stay +1 night using accor plus? Like I booked 3 nights where 2 nights are through points & 1 through the accor plus stay benefit so I will get 3 nights right?

Exact same situation and thinking... I have no points in Accor but just enough points with HDFC to transfer to Accor and buy the explorer membership. If the transfer gets delayed...I'm double fudged for good 😂

Hoping to hear from more experienced members

Which is the best partner to exchange to in this transfer bonus period? Accor only? Can someone enlighten me with some calculation? I'm new to miles and stuff.
If no near term travel plans then don't transfer. Speculative transfer is not recommended.

Edit: Speculative transfer is not recommended unless your points are with Ax shit.

BTW, do we get stay nights for the free stay +1 night using accor plus? Like I booked 3 nights where 2 nights are through points & 1 through the accor plus stay benefit so I will get 3 nights right?
For stay plus night u won’t get status night if u booking for 1day. It’s better u book for 2 or 3 nights and use ur stay plus then u will see the overall price will be less and with u will get reward points,status points and stay night credited to ur account

For stay plus night u won’t get status night if u booking for 1day. It’s better u book for 2 or 3 nights and use ur stay plus then u will see the overall price will be less and with u will get reward points,status points and stay night credited to ur account
Yes, I will book minimum 3 nights stay since after buying accor plus I will be at 27 nights and will need 3 stay night credit. So if I book 3 nights(2 using points and +1 as free stay through accorplus), then I will get 3 nights credit right?

Yes, I will book minimum 3 nights stay since after buying accor plus I will be at 27 nights and will need 3 stay night credit. So if I book 3 nights(2 using points and +1 as free stay through accorplus), then I will get 3 nights credit right?
yes book. provided it has 1 booking reference number for all the 3 nights. Book all the 3 nights together.

any good offers you have in flying blue from india!!
I didn't transfer points for a promotional offer. As a Flying Blue Gold Elite member, I was short a few XP to retain my Gold Elite status for the current qualification period. I transferred my Infinia Reward Points to Flying Blue miles and then donated those miles to the Flying Blue charity, which allowed me to gain the necessary XP to maintain my Gold Elite status until Q3 of 2025.

I mean its not too bad to transfer points speculatively, given accors history you can try to take a gamble for value, a lot of us already did in Jan before the deval, got like 200k points there, also if you feel something is about to happen just take your better half to any of the two raffles in India... They are really good!

Back