• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC millenia debit card use case for credit card payment

Post number 7 has been selected as best answer.

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
With desmise of paytm , what is the best use case of HDFC millenia debit card for 15 cashback?
How can we make credit card payment using millenia debit card and still get 400 Rs cashback now ?

Please help. My due date is tomorrow and I have to pay close to 1 lakh rupees on y hdfc credit card. I have 2 millenia debit card with me.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When I had millenia card I used to add Amazon pay wallet n send back to acc with kyc acc for 400 rs and then when I saw platinum card I upgraded and do other bank ccs bill payment with hdfc platinum card via bill pay n get upto 750

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
When I had millenia card I used to add Amazon pay wallet n send back to acc with kyc acc for 400 rs and then when I saw platinum card I upgraded and do other bank ccs bill payment with hdfc platinum card via bill pay n get upto 750
after adding to amazon pay wallet ..waht is the next step to pay the bill ? can you please elobarate ?

romilq

TF Ace
after adding to amazon pay wallet ..waht is the next step to pay the bill ? can you please elobarate ?
He is talking about sending back money from wallet to bank account, not paying CC bill. You can send money back to bank account through wallet UPI. In that way you spend nothing and get 400 CB on Millennia. But I’m sure doing this multiple times may get your add money through DC blocked or whole account blocked.

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
He is talking about sending back money from wallet to bank account, not paying CC bill. You can send money back to bank account through wallet UPI. In that way you spend nothing and get 400 CB on Millennia. But I’m sure doing this multiple times may get your add money through DC blocked or whole account blocked.
ok thanks understood
i dont want to take that risk of getting my account blocked

is there any other way to earn 1% cash back uptp 400 Rs using credit card bill payment using millennia debit card ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
With desmise of paytm , what is the best use case of HDFC millenia debit card for 15 cashback?
How can we make credit card payment using millenia debit card and still get 400 Rs cashback now ?

Please help. My due date is tomorrow and I have to pay close to 1 lakh rupees on y hdfc credit card. I have 2 millenia debit card with me.
Millniea dc -
Mowobik 40k cc bill payment
Hdfc bill payment portal -16-18 k at 2.5%
Amazon wallet load 40-41k .

Corrected by @NShah

Mark as answer 🌚

Last edited: