• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia Cashpoints or cashback issue

ccgeek07

TF Premier
Hello everyone

I'm aware that Millennia Cashpoints are credited on monthly basis (1st to 31st) in later month's statement. Now I faced a different issue where Cashpoints were credited for all transactions of the month except of 31st.

Anyone else experienced this issue?

29-31 transactions are counted in the next month because settlements take 3 days. It's an HDFC quirk that applies to everything from cash points to annual fee waiver.

For example: My transaction on 29th December 2022 counted for 2023 Q1's milestone. Similarly, my 90k transaction on 29 May 2023 didn't give me any cashpoints yet, it'll be counted in this month.

29-31 transactions are counted in the next month because settlements take 3 days. It's an HDFC quirk that applies to everything from cash points to annual fee waiver.

For example: My transaction on 29th December 2022 counted for 2023 Q1's milestone. Similarly, my 90k transaction on 29 May 2023 didn't give me any cashpoints yet, it'll be counted in this month.
Thanks for the info
My transactions on 30th May fetched cashpoints but not of 31st May only.

Hello everyone

I'm aware that Millennia Cashpoints are credited on monthly basis (1st to 31st) in later month's statement. Now I faced a different issue where Cashpoints were credited for all transactions of the month except of 31st.

Anyone else experienced this issue?
May be your transaction was not settled on the day itself..
Credit card transactions typically take 48 hours to settle. An authorization is issued immediately but it takes 48 hours for the money to be moved.

Back