• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia only got 1% points on select merchant

newIntern

TF Buzz
I use this card exclusively for all my myntra, amazon,swiggy & zomato spents. so I was hoping to get 5% on all my transactions but for some reason my credit card statement says I will get 94 ponts for select merchant (5%) & 41 point for other spend (1%)

so I am confused, why are my transaction categorized as other spent when all transactions were for select merchant?

Attachments

• HDFC.png
    HDFC.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 61
I use this card exclusively for all my myntra, amazon,swiggy & zomato spents. so I was hoping to get 5% on all my transactions but for some reason my credit card statement says I will get 94 ponts for select merchant (5%) & 41 point for other spend (1%)

so I am confused, why are my transaction categorized as other spent when all transactions were for select merchant?
5% cash back has been reversed for your Amazon and Mynthra refund.

yeah those transactions of 179 are Jio mobile recharge I did using my millennia card using amazon platform. will that only give me 1% cashback points?
For jio recharge use Bajaj recharge offer daily
U will get 22.41 worth talktime daily at ₹10
Accumulate the balance and use it in future recharges

so you are telling me to buy amazon gift vouchers using my millennia card & then do all my payments & mobile recharges using that GV?
will that get me 5% of purchased GV value as cashback points?
You can use the HDFC smartbuy portal to purchase Amazon and Myntra gift vouchers and then load them to your Amazon and Myntra account.

so you are telling me to buy amazon gift vouchers using my millennia card & then do all my payments & mobile recharges using that GV?
will that get me 5% of purchased GV value as cashback points?
Yes and 5% Cashback credit on monthly basis. Dnt count your billing statement.

You can use the HDFC smartbuy portal to purchase Amazon and Myntra gift vouchers and then load them to your Amazon and Myntra account.
is this the way to get the most value out of those points? I currently have 800 points but I was not sure how and where to use them.

View attachment 52898
Bhai itne accident mere sath hi ni ho rhe hain. Many people on this forum informed the same accident which is happening with me.
so below this transactions list in our points table you got 5% for all these transactions & you recieved zero points for 1% (other spent?) if you can share SS of that section it will be helpful

Amazon recharges and bills will give 5%. You share your points calculation screenshot from the statement too
here is my screenshot. all my transactions were for select merchant, still some of the transactions were counted as other spent & i was given 1 %.
wait 41 is 1% of 4100. so does this mean this points are for my last month's spent?
but then 91 is 5% of 1880. my last month statement was for ~16k & all spent was for select merchants.

what am I missing :/

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-09 090349.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-09 090349.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Back