• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia only got 1% points on select merchant

here is my screenshot. all my transactions were for select merchant, still some of the transactions were counted as other spent & i was given 1 %.
wait 41 is 1% of 4100. so does this mean this points are for my last month's spent?
but then 91 is 5% of 1880. my last month statement was for ~16k & all spent was for select merchants.

what am I missing :/
What's your statement generation date. I think these points are for March month

What's your statement generation date. I think these points are for March month
It used to be 15 but in March I had it changed to 2nd of every month. (1st was not allowed).
Weirdly enough they didnt sent me statement of March 24, I also cant download it using mycards portal. it may be because of statement generation date change.
I maintain an excel sheet & I can see my total Feb spent for this card was 4453. about 90% of it was with select merchant. and I spent 607 for on dominos website for pizza. so maths still dont add up.

This all is getting too complex, specially now with missing March statement.

I
It used to be 15 but in March I had it changed to 2nd of every month. (1st was not allowed).
Weirdly enough they didnt sent me statement of March 24, I also cant download it using mycards portal. it may be because of statement generation date change.
I maintain an excel sheet & I can see my total Feb spent for this card was 4453. about 90% of it was with select merchant. and I spent 607 for on dominos website for pizza. so maths still dont add up.

This all is getting too complex, specially now with missing March statement.
I'm not sure about those points for one month or two months but hdfc will calculate the points for after the end of the month only. So it must be March month

Back