• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC millennia reward not credited.

Rajeevbro

TF Buzz
Hi Team , I changed my billing cycle of millennia credit card from 17th to 2nd of every month to make calculation easy.... So whatever transaction I do during the month, it's gets credited in the next month 2nd date. But this time on 26th Sep. I did a transaction of 30k on Flipkart during the sale. I should get 5% back upto 1000 Rs. But bill got generated and no reward got credited in that. When I call customer care, at first they said, u have to wait for next billing cycle, I said I am using card since 2 years and cashback gets credited next month only , then they said , just wait It will get credited in 7 working days.

Anyone facing this ???

Same issue in my case also.. I haven't got rewards for any transaction of the month. I think they have revised the reward structure.. check the screen shot attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003_114138_Samsung capture.webp
    Screenshot_20241003_114138_Samsung capture.webp
    57.5 KB · Views: 27
Generally they credit rp on 2nd of every month. and guess what Oct 2nd was a national holiday so please be patient till you get rp for other tx before claiming we get nothing. it's not a big deal you just have to be patient and when we get less than expected then we can complain or whatever

Same issue in my case also.. I haven't got rewards for any transaction of the month. I think they have revised the reward structure.. check the screen shot attached.
I do see points earned in my Millennia statement -
Screenshot_20241003-124825180_1.webp
I got upgraded to Millennia last month and this is my first ever Millennia statement so I am not sure how it works. I was expecting to receive more points.

Hi Team , I changed my billing cycle of millennia credit card from 17th to 2nd of every month to make calculation easy.... So whatever transaction I do during the month, it's gets credited in the next month 2nd date. But this time on 26th Sep. I did a transaction of 30k on Flipkart during the sale. I should get 5% back upto 1000 Rs. But bill got generated and no reward got credited in that. When I call customer care, at first they said, u have to wait for next billing cycle, I said I am using card since 2 years and cashback gets credited next month only , then they said , just wait It will get credited in 7 working days.

Anyone facing this ???
If you avail 10% instant discount then you are not eligible for cash points/reward points(Like SBI). if any reward point credited will be reverse in next 120 days.

Attachments

• IMG_20241003_200637.webp
    IMG_20241003_200637.webp
    256.8 KB · Views: 13
Millennia users check your Reward points..
Beware during redeeming points because if you got 10% discount during BBD sale your Reward Point will be revert back in next 120 days..

Attachments

• IMG_20241004_124826.webp
    IMG_20241004_124826.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 12
Back