• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Rewards Points for Credit Card EMIs

Hi,
I got my millennia CC Reward points credited today for the October month. Looks like my EMIs transactions wasn't considered for Reward points.
As per their T&C, EMIs would also be considered for RPs but looks like it has been missed out.
Just wanted to check if it is the same for everyone?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hi,
I got my millennia CC Reward points credited today for the October month. Looks like my EMIs transactions wasn't considered for Reward points.
As per their T&C, EMIs would also be considered for RPs but looks like it has been missed out.
Probably you're doing miscalculation.

I've got my proper reward points.

Even 2-3 points extra.

So you should recalculate the maths.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hi,
You will get reward points per emi principle amount 1%

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Hi,
Did you get the Instant Bank Discount while ordering? Because if so, you won't get reward points for those EMIs. Either you get Bank Discount or Reward Points, not both.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
You're what they call in terms of HDFC "Lucky You 😉"

But be careful, HDFC can redact those points and can make them go negative. It's in their MITC as well as T&Cs you sign when redeeming with NetBanking.
Yes they can reverse it as per t&c within 120 days

Thanks for your reply. I escalated the issue even to the Escalation Desk and they've given this reply:

Upon receipt of your email, we have liased with the concerned team and wish to inform you that reward points will get posted based on the principal EMI amount on monthly basis.

Has this happened to anyone else or is it something new?

Last edited:

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Thanks for your reply. I escalated the issue even to the Escalated Desk and they've given this reply:

Upon receipt of your email, we have liased with the concerned team and wish to inform you that reward points will get posted based on the principal EMI amount on monthly basis.

Has this happened to anyone else or is it something new?
You will get reward points on principal amount in emi
Per month emi basis