• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Neu Plus card is showing Card is disabled

hsareen

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I got an HDFC Neu Plus card after many escalations, that is a story of another day, but now mycard app is showing that my Card is disabled. Unable to see my limit, unable to see set PIN. So due to this I am unable to activate my card. Anyone else faced issue like this?

sidp

TF Ace
Did you receive today? May be it was deactivated for safety reason. Try after 24hrs since delivery.

hsareen

TF Buzz
Did you receive today? May be it was deactivated for safety reason. Try after 24hrs since delivery.
Today I called them and they told me it is dormant due to internal policies. I will be calling the nodal officer tomorrow and see what happens. This has been the the issue since last month. Firstly, I have to mail the customer care, who we know doesn't care. Secondly, I escalated to escalation team, same result, nothing. Next, I mailed to the Grievances team, same response first and then rejected my application, when I asked the reason. So they told as my office is more than 200 km away from my current address please mail us from your official email address that you are working from home. Dummies could have told me before rejecting the card. Now after receiving the card it is dormant.