• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc not giving card upgrade or limit enhancement offers

Ss2okkk

TF Buzz
Hi Technofiners,
I have my salary account in HDFC bank. I got my first credit card HDFC moneyback plus in March 2022, with limit of 51k, as that time I was earning 26k per month, so the limit was justified. But now its been more than 1 year, but I have neither received card upgrade offer nor got any limit enhacement offer. My salary is now 60k per month. My current moneyback plus is lifetime free, and I want millenia lifetime free as well. There is not much difference between moneyback plus and millenia as reward rate of moneyback plus is 3.33% on amazon / flipkart etc, and that of millenia is 5% , but still i think it would be better to upgrade to LTF millenia. What should i do? pls advise

check this post

check this post

thanks vaibhav ! threads you have mentioned were really helpful.

Hi Technofiners,
I have my salary account in HDFC bank. I got my first credit card HDFC moneyback plus in March 2022, with limit of 51k, as that time I was earning 26k per month, so the limit was justified. But now its been more than 1 year, but I have neither received card upgrade offer nor got any limit enhacement offer. My salary is now 60k per month. My current moneyback plus is lifetime free, and I want millenia lifetime free as well. There is not much difference between moneyback plus and millenia as reward rate of moneyback plus is 3.33% on amazon / flipkart etc, and that of millenia is 5% , but still i think it would be better to upgrade to LTF millenia. What should i do? pls advise
You can mail to hdfc credit card customer care mails and ask to upgrade the card.

They will ask for past 3 months pay slips and proceed further.If they say no you can reply to reply to nodal officer stating I'm going to close the card if they don't upgrade the card

Mail id : priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com

In my case they first said no,after escalating to nodal offer they sent me upgrade form and finally upgrade card to First year Free and second year onwards fee will be waived off on spending minimum 1 Lakh in the previous year.

Back