• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC pre approved offers?

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
I seen this banner in internet banking of HDFC.

please confirm this is pre approved or promotional offer

Attachments

• image_picker752535922803923582.jpg
    image_picker752535922803923582.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 224
Nothing like this, everything has moved to the top of the page in netbanking. And once I choose credit cards I don't get an option to add a card. There is a lot of other options none of which I found useful.

Black BIZ is pre-approved but wanted to know the limit is it 10L anyone can confirm??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-01 204116.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-01 204116.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot 2024-04-01 204228.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-01 204228.png
    293.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
BIZ is pre-approved but wanted to know the limit is it 10L anyone can confirm??
How much old account is this and which variant?
How much balance were you maintaining in savings account to get pre-approved offer?
And self employed or salary what is your income source?
I also have hdfc account, but not getting pre-approved offers.

How much old account is this and which variant?
How much balance were you maintaining in savings account to get pre-approved offer?
And self employed or salary what is your income source?
I also have hdfc account, but not getting pre-approved offers.
you have to first try giving once at least a CIBIL hit in hdfc cc section to get offer so that HDFC can know you or else why will they give you.. the system is designed in such a way for automation process. now coming to your questions I am Imperia Holder, I Applied for Infinia and got rejected but they have my ITR as I have applied as self employer for Infina and the requirement failed and was rejected. so the System works as it should if I had applied a CC at salary way I would have got Black Dinner under their system. now after 6 months got this offer its a new account 8month old, I hold more than Imperia's requirement like it has 10L I hold that much or more than that totally depends but wont go below 10L in savings and maintaining

Last edited:
you have to first try giving once at least a CIBIL hit in hdfc cc section to get offer so that HDFC can know you or else why will they give you.. the system is designed in such a way for automation process. now coming to your questions I am Imperia Holder, I Applied for Infinia and got rejected but they have my ITR as I have applied as self employer for Infina and the requirement failed and was rejected. so the System works as it should if I had applied a CC at salary way I would have got Black Dinner under their system. now after 6 months got this offer its a new account 8month old, I hold more than Imperia's requirement like it has 10L I hold that much or more than that totally depends but wont go below 10L in savings and maintaining
I have applied hdfc credit card 2 times few months back, in the month of October 2023 when I had not hdfc account that time and it was rejected. Then I opened account in January 21, 2024. So Should I again do cibil hit or is it already hit?
I have doubt like I enters all my details for credit card applying then after it will show to me cards. So from there I exits and don't apply will my cibil hit any hard enquiry or no enquiry?
I am maintaining 1 lakh balance in my account.
I want millennia credit card Ltf on the basis of c2c from my Amazon icici 100k limit card.
So should I wait for pre-approved offer or go to branch and apply.
Do you know how c2c process work , will they verify my home or office address or both ?

I have applied hdfc credit card 2 times few months back, in the month of October 2023 when I had not hdfc account that time and it was rejected. Then I opened account in January 21, 2024. So Should I again do cibil hit or is it already hit?
I have doubt like I enters all my details for credit card applying then after it will show to me cards. So from there I exits and don't apply will my cibil hit any hard enquiry or no enquiry?
I am maintaining 1 lakh balance in my account.
I want millennia credit card Ltf on the basis of c2c from my Amazon icici 100k limit card.
So should I wait for pre-approved offer or go to branch and apply.
Do you know how c2c process work , will they verify my home or office address or both ?
Rejection for a card applied is a different story here my case was I applied for Infinia but I was eligible for Dinners club also I had submitted documents. you have to wait for 6 months from date of opening ACC and when semi pre approved offers come apply that time with going with CIBIL check as of now have to wait.

Rejection for a card applied is a different story here my case was I applied for Infinia but I was eligible for Dinners club also I had submitted documents. you have to wait for 6 months from date of opening ACC and when semi pre approved offers come apply that time with going with CIBIL check as of now have to wait.
Hum v intezaar me hai 🌚 cc close krke .no offers

see i never took HDFC cc still you had one and closed. As I said I am waiting for a proper one. before touching HDFC I am making sure I build my Credit card portfolio to have a max limit CC when Reserve Infinia come will go for that. need to have patience with HDFC
Maintaining 3-4 l & waiting is lot of patience . trust me

When I opens hdfc app this offer shows👇 attached in screenshot. But I don't think is it pre-approved?
Or Is this semi pre approved approved?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240130-150328.jpg
    Screenshot_20240130-150328.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 26
Back