• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc preferred banking- family group questions

ltf4ever

TF Legend
can anyone share the process to add family members to family group under hdfc preferred banking, without visiting the branch?

my virtual RM has left the process incomplete. i escalated to preferredbanking@hdfc who asked me to submit a request form by visiting branch or to give the form to RM. the rm is neither replying to emails nor picking up/returning calls.

the people i called up at my home branch have no clue about preferred banking benefits.
i could contact the branch manager but i know he will ask me to visit the branch, which i think is not really required for something that should be done online

thanks.

Same story, I requested my RM to include my brother’s account (non home branch) in Preferred programme and after finishing up all paperwork my RM got transferred. The new RM was not interested in helping me out which made me finally call branch manager who gave me assurance that it will be done in 2 days. After 2 days even the BM started ignoring my requests. As a last resort I lodged complaint on Preferred customer care which bought some momentum to case and again a halt. Finally i called Preferred care and gave them 2 days to either upgrade my brother’s account or else i will close the account on 3rd day. For my surprise the account was upgraded by second day evening.

Back