• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia - Easy way to get upgrade for it using relationship manager Rappo?

HDFC Regalia Upgrade Easy to get?

• Total voters
Hello All,

I would like to know if its possible to request HDFC Business Regalia upgrade as LTF by asking virtual relationship manager (RM) using one of the following

1) by getting 2 Lakh loan from HDFC
2) by doing FD of 2 lakh

I currently have HDFC Business Money Back (useless card mostly) with 86k limit, got it 6 months before around Nov 2023 and only good thing is core card advantage of HDFC related offers in amazon

so anyone of the above method will yield result?
any suggestion?

Paradjanov

TF Buzz
Hello All,

I would like to know if its possible to request HDFC Business Regalia upgrade as LTF by asking virtual relationship manager (RM) using one of the following

1) by getting 2 Lakh loan from HDFC
2) by doing FD of 2 lakh

I currently have HDFC Business Money Back (useless card mostly) with 86k limit, got it 6 months before around Nov 2023 and only good thing is core card advantage of HDFC related offers in amazon

so anyone of the above method will yield result?
any suggestion?
Option 1 – merely for getting a Business Regalia CC – is certainly a very bad idea. (I’m assuming that you don’t actually need that loan.)

Option 2 is bad too, mostly because Business Regalia, as a card, isn’t that great. After Regalia’s devaluation lately, B/Regalia can be thought to be a better variant, but isn’t actually so, I think. Also, with a “Business” card, the bank might disable the card if it deems that you’re using it for “personal” purposes, so unless you actually have lakhs of spends in the Business category, B/Regalia wouldn’t actually make sense.