• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia Rupay variant any good? and Axis Ace credit card 2 lakh spend questions

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Folks,

After coming across technofino have jumped into the game of credit card spends and trying to up my game in utilizing my credit cards effectively with of course all of your help.

So I have an HDFC Regalia VISA variant LTF and recently applied for Axis Ace (about to be delivered) and have question about them:
  1. Is it worth it to convert Regalia VISA LTF to Regalia RUPAY LTF?
    1. Is the reward structure going to remain same?
    2. Can we earn more than 500 reward points on UPI transactions?
    3. Is it a negative point to loose priority pass and rely on RUPAY Diners network for international lounge access?
  2. Coming to Axis ace question on 2 lakh spend for fee reversal
    1. As mine is a new axis card yet to be delivered, do I still get first year fee reversal on spending 10k in 45 days? If so, any good ideas where I can spend 10K (my utility bills aren't that much and I just got the card for 2% unlimited cashback)
    2. What all spends are counted towards 2 Lakhs milestone for fee reversal? I see that for cashback there are lot of exclusions like fuel, wallet reload, insurance, rent, education payment etc.. are these exclusions also not counted towards 2 lakh milestone for fee reversal? (Any source where this information is mentioned if you can share would be great)
    3. Are there safer(without getting card blocked or cashback reversed) ways to reach 2 lakh milestone every year to get fee reversal?
Thanks you awesome folks for your help in advanced

I got Flipkart axis card 10 days ago. Can I apply for Airtel axis card in June last week? (currently I have offer in Airtel Thanks app for no joining fee on Airtel Axis card). Will I get second card approval this sooner? For the 1st card, no questions asked and got ₹1.56L limit (this is my 3rd credit card overall)
If this were a pre-approved card, you could have obtained it easily. However, since it is pre-qualified and you received your last card just 10 days ago, there is a high probability that they might reject your application. But in my opinion, you should still apply for it. There's no harm in trying. 🙂

If this were a pre-approved card, you could have obtained it easily. However, since it is pre-qualified and you received your last card just 10 days ago, there is a high probability that they might reject your application. But in my opinion, you should still apply for it. There's no harm in trying. 🙂
FK Axis was not pre-approved. I applied through Cash Karo.

FK Axis was not pre-approved. I applied through Cash Karo.
I never mentioned anything about your Flipkart Axis card. My point is that there is a cooling-off period of 3 months between applications. If your card is pre-approved, you can apply for any Axis card immediately and get approved, regardless of how many days have passed since your last application. However, in this case, it is not pre-approved. I hope this clarifies it for you. 😁

I never mentioned anything about your Flipkart Axis card. My point is that there is a cooling-off period of 3 months between applications. If your card is pre-approved, you can apply for any Axis card immediately and get approved, regardless of how many days have passed since your last application. However, in this case, it is not pre-approved. I hope this clarifies it for you. 😁
Yes, now it's clear. How can I check (from my end) if I have any pre-approved card provided by any bank? Never in my life I have received any pre-approved card communication..

Which banks credit cards do you currently hold?

For Axis Bank, you can check the app or use Netbanking.
Amazon Pay ICICI Card,
SBI Simply Save,
Now Flipkart Axis card.

I do not have axis bank account, so no net banking. Where can I check in the mobile app? The swipable banners that display like ads or some special section?

Amazon Pay ICICI Card,
SBI Simply Save,
Now Flipkart Axis card.

I do not have axis bank account, so no net banking. Where can I check in the mobile app? The swipable banners that display like ads or some special section?

Amazon Pay ICICI Card - iMobile App
SBI Simply Save - SBI Card App
Flipkart Axis card - Axis App

Alternatively you can call both Axis and SBI customer care and ask them if any upgrade is available.

I got Flipkart axis card 10 days ago. Can I apply for Airtel axis card in June last week? (currently I have offer in Airtel Thanks app for no joining fee on Airtel Axis card). Will I get second card approval this sooner? For the 1st card, no questions asked and got ₹1.56L limit (this is my 3rd credit card overall)
try after 3 months

Hello Folks,

After coming across technofino have jumped into the game of credit card spends and trying to up my game in utilizing my credit cards effectively with of course all of your help.

So I have an HDFC Regalia VISA variant LTF and recently applied for Axis Ace (about to be delivered) and have question about them:
  1. Is it worth it to convert Regalia VISA LTF to Regalia RUPAY LTF?
    1. Is the reward structure going to remain same?
    2. Can we earn more than 500 reward points on UPI transactions?
    3. Is it a negative point to loose priority pass and rely on RUPAY Diners network for international lounge access?
  2. Coming to Axis ace question on 2 lakh spend for fee reversal
    1. As mine is a new axis card yet to be delivered, do I still get first year fee reversal on spending 10k in 45 days? If so, any good ideas where I can spend 10K (my utility bills aren't that much and I just got the card for 2% unlimited cashback)
    2. What all spends are counted towards 2 Lakhs milestone for fee reversal? I see that for cashback there are lot of exclusions like fuel, wallet reload, insurance, rent, education payment etc.. are these exclusions also not counted towards 2 lakh milestone for fee reversal? (Any source where this information is mentioned if you can share would be great)
    3. Are there safer(without getting card blocked or cashback reversed) ways to reach 2 lakh milestone every year to get fee reversal?
Thanks you awesome folks for your help in advanced
Regarding ace,
1. I got 500 back by spending 10 k totally in which 2k on a jewelry shop. Customer care said jewelry transactions are not included but I got reversal after reaching 10k. So you can try any transactions and check for joining fee reversal.

2. They only consider genuine spends. I spent so much on educational fee payment but they didn't include it for fee reversal. I suggest you to try and get clarification

Back