• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC said getting a card LTF through c2c is stopped. Is it true?

EnthuCC

TF Premier
Paid a visit to the branch near my home to get HDFC Millennia LTF through c2c. The person in charge said that the bank has stopped providing cards LTF for last 6 months and suggested that home address and work address can't be same. The application would be rejected.

Is this true?

I've had already bad experience with this branch in the past.

Not sure, I didn't hear about C2C stopped.
Please reach out to another branch if possible. Agents sometimes say anything BS.
I have heard, Work address should be same city as Home address.
But why is your work and home address same?

c2c hasn't been stopped. Just that those cards won't be LTF. They will be charged.
When I had applied last year they allowed LTF. The form had that box for that.

Because I'm a self employed freelancer and work from home.
Pretty sure, HDFC didn't stop giving LTF cards. Which cards are you looking at?
If you are self employed, then are you looking BizPower/BizGrow. I see a picture with these in the forum, with FD that need to made to make it LTF.

c2c hasn't been stopped. Just that those cards won't be LTF. They will be charged.
When I had applied last year they allowed LTF. The form had that box for that.

Because I'm a self employed freelancer and work from home.
They have pricing chart and is mentioned on it whether C2C LTF is available or not. Just ask him show that chart and proceed accordingly.

Which cards are you looking at?
I'm interested in Millennia. I want to collect all major banks core cards before Diwali sale.
If you are self employed, then are you looking BizPower/BizGrow.
I'd like to get BizPower in future for my business for sure but when I applied for it online then it didn't show me BizPower card.
Besides that office address same being as home address seems to be issue with this bank. Not sure if I can mention my cousin's office address or not.

All these rules are just an excuses for rejection if they don't want to issue the card. Recently i applied for axis credit card online...They gave me warning multiple times during application process that if home and office address are same then card will be rejected. My home and office address is same.

I went ahead, applied and my card was approved within 2 days. Paisa aur Credit score bolta hain...No bank would like to lose high income and good credit score customers.

I also want one core card on portal showing all paid, mail they were reluctant.... Last option c2c for ltf DCP but I know my nearest branch is worst

Last edited:
Back