• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Smart buy - flight rescheduling charges

mg811

TF Neo
Hello Everyone, I recently booked a international flight via HDFC Smartbuy. While booking I was shown both flight cancellations and flight Rescheduling charges shown in the screenshot below. But when I completed the booking none of these charges are mentioned in the e-ticket. So I sent a email to both smartbut and EaseMyTrip. After multiple back and forth they finally added the cancellation charges in the e-ticket but both hdfc and EMT are just refusing the mention the rescheduling charges saying that these charges can be changed any time. I have asked them to share the charges never the less with all the terms and conditions but they are still not doing it.

This seems very fishy. If they were showing the charges before the booking I am not sure what is the problem in showing the same after the booking ?

My questions to the community:
1. Is this normal? Has anyone experienced this before ? This seems really unfair practice.

2. I am communicating with the smart buy escalation email ID for infinia. What's the best way to escalate it further in the HDFC Smart buy. They are refusin the share further escalation email ID.

1000020773.webp

Yes, but if some charge was shown before booking I am not understanding why they can't show the same thing after the booking. They can mention the same conditions as it's shown earlier.

Also why even show 3100/3800 as the charge if it's going to be dynamic. They can clearly say it's dynamic and show no specific charge.

Back