• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Specialé Gold And Specialé Platinum

Can anyone suggest if we can enroll for HDFC Preferred with Specialé Platinum account, because as I understand with Specialé Platinum one would anyways have to maintain AMB/AQB limit as required for preferred?
Yes, you will not be able to withdraw that money. Or pay high fine.

But specialle platinum used to come with 1yr Taj Epicure voucher complimentary. Not sure if thats still the case

As I can see for Specialé Platinum
  • The Customer is eligible for Amazon Pay Gift Card / Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 1,000, subject to minimum spends of Rs. 25,000 on the Debit card in first 90 days from the date of Account opening and Product Average Quarterly Balance maintained in the Savings account as per T&C for one quarter from next month of Account opening. This Amazon Pay Gift Card / Flipkart Voucher can be used to purchase 1 year of Amazon Prime membership as well as shopping, recharge, bill payment and travel booking on Amazon.in
  • The Customer is eligible for Apollo Pharmacy voucher of Rs 1000 OR Myntra voucher of Rs 1000, subject to minimum spends of Rs. 50,000 on the Debit card in first 90 days after Account opening and and Product Average Quarterly Balance maintained in the Savings account as per T&C for one quarter from next month of Account opening Post fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the Customer will receive voucher within 90 days from end of eligibility period
  • The Customer is eligible for Epicure Preferred membership valid at Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta hotels, subject to minimum spends of Rs. 75,000 on the Debit card in first 180 days after Account opening and and Product Average Quarterly Balance maintained in the Savings account as per T&C for two quarters from next month of Account opening. For complete Terms and Conditions, refer Epicure Program section on Taj Hotels website. Post fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the Customer will receive voucher within 90 days from end of eligibility period.

Just a question, would CC bill payment (say via Payzapp) be considered as successful debit card transactions? Anyone who has experience with the same?

As I can see for Specialé Platinum
  • The Customer is eligible for Amazon Pay Gift Card / Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 1,000, subject to minimum spends of Rs. 25,000 on the Debit card in first 90 days from the date of Account opening and Product Average Quarterly Balance maintained in the Savings account as per T&C for one quarter from next month of Account opening. This Amazon Pay Gift Card / Flipkart Voucher can be used to purchase 1 year of Amazon Prime membership as well as shopping, recharge, bill payment and travel booking on Amazon.in
  • The Customer is eligible for Apollo Pharmacy voucher of Rs 1000 OR Myntra voucher of Rs 1000, subject to minimum spends of Rs. 50,000 on the Debit card in first 90 days after Account opening and and Product Average Quarterly Balance maintained in the Savings account as per T&C for one quarter from next month of Account opening Post fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the Customer will receive voucher within 90 days from end of eligibility period
  • The Customer is eligible for Epicure Preferred membership valid at Taj, SeleQtions and Vivanta hotels, subject to minimum spends of Rs. 75,000 on the Debit card in first 180 days after Account opening and and Product Average Quarterly Balance maintained in the Savings account as per T&C for two quarters from next month of Account opening. For complete Terms and Conditions, refer Epicure Program section on Taj Hotels website. Post fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the Customer will receive voucher within 90 days from end of eligibility period.

Just a question, would CC bill payment (say via Payzapp) be considered as successful debit card transactions? Anyone who has experience with the same?
@SSV . . .

Has anyone received any benefits from Speciale Platinum yet? Signed up 3 months ago and maintained qab and did dc spends but yet to see any coupons
I recieved everything they promised and updated those on a timely basis.. Yes it takes more than 6 months.. because they had to calculate two AQB s..

Here they are::
Received both the beenfits..

I recieved everything they promised and updated those on a timely basis.. Yes it takes more than 6 months.. because they had to calculate two AQB s..
Thanks for the confirmation. Just a question, would CC bill payment using DC (say via Payzapp) be considered as successful debit card transactions to get to these milestones?

Reactions: SSV
Thanks for the confirmation. Just a question, would CC bill payment using DC (say via Payzapp) be considered as successful debit card transactions to get to these milestones?
Y E S..
I can't remember doing any other transactions other than Billpay using the DC.

Y E S..
I can't remember doing any other transactions other than Billpay using the DC.
Thanks for the update!

Also this offer is for new account opening only right? In case, if one already has an HDFC savings account, can we open this as a second one, or need to close first and then apply for this?

Thanks for the update!

Also this offer is for new account opening only right? In case, if one already has an HDFC savings account, can we open this as a second one, or need to close first and then apply for this?
Yes it is for new account only..
Yes, you can have two accounts ( no need of closing the existing account)..

I hold two HDFC accounts and thereby two HDFC Platinum DCs ( one Visa and anothe MC)..

Sorry, but I am not seeing much benefits of this variant and debit card. Mostly benefits are on joining only. Basic variants with 740 per month cashback on debit is better in long run, what do you guys think?

Sorry, but I am not seeing much benefits of this variant and debit card. Mostly benefits are on joining only. Basic variants with 740 per month cashback on debit is better in long run, what do you guys think?
All HDFC so called premium accounts are useless. As a bank HDFC doesnt know how to offer premium services. Frankly SBI's premium accounts are better than HDFC (and I am not even comparing Indusind or IDFC (HSBC Premier is in a different league))
Even after a mess, Axis Burgundy is significantly better than HDFC in terms of benefits (and that's saying something)
HDFC is very good for basic banking - For HNI we have better options available

Back