• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Speciale Salary Account

Atleast with icici and axis u have complaint
With hdfc u don't even hear complaint because no one expects a thing from them
I have experienced Axis, IDFC, ICICI, HSBC, DBS, Yes Bank, IndusInd, Union Bank, Au Small Finance and Equitas but in the end I keep on coming back to HDFC. I wish I didn’t have to but HDFC’s banking, Demat and Credit Card offering is the complete package. No other bank is able to offer the same.

I have experienced Axis, IDFC, ICICI, HSBC, DBS, Yes Bank, IndusInd, Union Bank, Au Small Finance and Equitas but in the end I keep on coming back to HDFC. I wish I didn’t have to but HDFC’s banking, Demat and Credit Card offering is the complete package. No other bank is able to offer the same.
Hdfc banking ? Have you seen their app
Have to login net banking frequently

Demat - have u heard of icici demat or even yes bank 💀

Credit card - we all know axis might get abused because of frequency of devaluations but hdfc cards get most frequently devauled without any fuzz

In 1 year their millniea cc has been devauled atleast 4-5 times bit by bit making it L card
Whereas sbi cashback is still unchanged

Hdfc banking ? Have you seen their app
Have to login net banking frequently

Demat - have u heard of icici demat or even yes bank 💀

Credit card - we all know axis might get abused because of frequency of devaluations but hdfc cards get most frequently devauled without any fuzz

In 1 year their millniea cc has been devauled atleast 4-5 times bit by bit making it L card
Whereas sbi cashback is still unchanged
Yes I agree Yes Securities seems decent, which is why I have a thread on Yes First but it has been two days yet my account has not been opened yet and my shitty BM is crying about my ‘complain’ already. It seems that Yes Bank functions similarly to HDFC in the fact that every question you ask to customer care is taken as a complaint. HDFC may have bad interfaces but their banking experience is good. They don’t freeze your account and are reliable. Millenia now has a redemption fee but most of it is still good, right?

ICICI demat is expensive for no reason. They charge a high brokerage.

Axis used to have amazing cards but now everything is gone. Even their customer care is slowly going to shit.

Yes I agree Yes Securities seems decent, which is why I have a thread on Yes First but it has been two days yet my account has not been opened yet and my shitty BM is crying about my ‘complain’ already. It seems that Yes Bank functions similarly to HDFC in the fact that every question you ask to customer care is taken as a complaint. HDFC may have bad interfaces but their banking experience is good. They don’t freeze your account and are reliable. Millenia now has a redemption fee but most of it is still good, right?

ICICI demat is expensive for no reason. They charge a high brokerage.

Axis used to have amazing cards but now everything is gone. Even their customer care is slowly going to shit.
Yes bank bm ,rm are douche bag 😂

Yes bank bm ,rm are douche bag 😂
True. I did not feel like a Yes First customer by the way he spoke with me on the phone. I said that I was in the middle of something so he should give me a call later but he said, ‘Are sir sun lo na bas abhi ek hi baat kehni hai’

Felt kinda disrespectful, especially when this was our first conversation lol

I was also looking to open a Salary Account with HDFC. I had earlier checked that they open only if our company has a salary account relationship with HDFC. But I don't see that condition with Speciale. My company has no relationship with HDFC. Maybe I will try and see if I can get a salary account there.

Back