• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary account suggestion please

If you are looking for PSU banks, then SBI is a good option. You can easily get their Rhodium Rupay Select DC complimentary (which is feature rich DC, check TF thread on same for rupay offers) and also ELite CC is given complimentary on negotiation. Your profile also qualifies for SBI Aurum CC which is their top segment card but sold separately. Overally, having a salary account with SBI may help you in everything
He easily qualifies for SBI Wealth family

Have a look at HSBC premier bank account.

HSBC is best because for salary account they provide debit card that gives 5% cashback on online as well as offline barring a few categories.

Do check this - https://www.hsbc.co.in/content/dam/hsbc/in/documents/hsbc-debit-card-cashback-tnc.pdf

Seems its limited time offer ... says till Jan 2025.
Also, govt. services, edu fees, jewellery are excluded making it an MDC.
No its going on from past 2 years, they just give a short timelines it is going to continue further beyond Jan 2025. Agreed on exclusions but even for a simple local grocery or cloths or day to day items shop 5% is good. I got good cashback by this debit card without any manufactured spends.

No its going on from past 2 years, they just give a short timelines it is going to continue further beyond Jan 2025. Agreed on exclusions but even for a simple local grocery or cloths or day to day items shop 5% is good. I got good cashback by this debit card without any manufactured spends.
Liberty DC should also get you 5% on weekends

I thought vasuki being a lady name, you are one. Sorry if I mistook
Vasuki is the 2nd of the Nava Nagas in our epics and is male. He is the ornament of Lord Shiva.
He is one of the sons of the sage Kashyapa and Kadru. He is accorded a significant role in the legend of Samudra Manthana.

The deeper meaning in TF is , the way Vasuki helped in churning Kshira Sagar (milky ocean) to get amrita, our Vasuki to helps in finding hidden gems.

BUT many name it for females like here

Last edited:
Seems its only for Premier account. That's unattainable for poor people like me.
Axis Liberty seems more reachable.

Seems its only for Premier account. That's unattainable for poor people like me.
Axis Liberty seems more reachable.
If you come under their corporate salary program, you are eligible for 5% cashback on the debit card. It's not based on account variant, any corporate tie-up salary account will do.

Back