• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Hdfc spend based offer

S
well, i got 2 emails and i have 2 credit cards from hdfc, not sure whether it is applicable for both, anyone have an idea?
Same confusion, although received 1 mail, but having two hdfc card, not sure spend on which card, and unable to find anyway to get exact card no. for this offer

S

Same confusion, although received 1 mail, but having two hdfc card, not sure spend on which card, and unable to find anyway to get exact card no. for this offer
now hdfc sent 2 emails with card numbers as well, seems it is available for both cards for me, used 1 card 6 times already, need to use the other one now.

now hdfc sent 2 emails with card numbers as well, seems it is available for both cards for me, used 1 card 6 times already, need to use the other one now.
Yes received just one mail with card number, but i have already completed spend criterion for other card :( , now if I spend on other card (which i will do definitely), then my cashback percentage will be half:(

Yes received just one mail with card number, but i have already completed spend criterion for other card :( , now if I spend on other card (which i will do definitely), then my cashback percentage will be half:(
Can you tell which card did you receive the offer. I have not got any emails yet, so wanted to know which cards they are giving this offer. I received the offer two times and I have 3 cards (Millenia, Swiggy, Infinity) so confused on which card the offer is.

r
Can you tell which card did you receive the offer. I have not got any emails yet, so wanted to know which cards they are giving this offer. I received the offer two times and I have 3 cards (Millenia, Swiggy, Infinity) so confused on which card the offer is.
received for moneyback and tata neu infinity

I have received for tata neu infinity, last two month received for regalia

Thanks for replying.
What was the email subject.

The first one was this

Hey Ujjwal, Claim your ₹1000 voucher before it's gone​

Now yesterday, I got this

Ujjwal
⚡
4 days to claim your voucher of ₹1000 on card xx6xx2
💳

Back