• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy as 4th card

1. is there any way to get higher limits on new hdfc card instead of same limit as existing card in hdfc..
current hdfc cards limit is too low and hdfc is not giving any LE offer for last 1.5+ years.

like in axis, if we apply for new card as fresh application we get different limit from existing cards.

2. also if there isn't any way, then do i have to close both cards ( because if i close only one card, then new card will get same limit as remaining card') and then

3. apply for new card ? also how long do i need to wait after closing the cards to reapply ?

1. is there any way to get higher limits on new hdfc card instead of same limit as existing card in hdfc..
current hdfc cards limit is too low and hdfc is not giving any LE offer for last 1.5+ years.

like in axis, if we apply for new card as fresh application we get different limit from existing cards.

2. also if there isn't any way, then do i have to close both cards ( because if i close only one card, then new card will get same limit as remaining card') and then

3. apply for new card ? also how long do i need to wait after closing the cards to reapply ?
Yes, sending documents to Chennai office..limits are shared in HDFC, so no way..3-6 months ..

I
u asked 4th card, most of people here are struggling to get even the 2nd card. from your question u seem like you are showing off the fact that you have 3 cards
Those who get Swiggy card as 4th HDFC bank card,please update here
I got the swiggy card as my 4th HDFC card approved today. HDFC has been kind they approved 2 different cards today hdfc paytm seletct and hefc swiggy card within a span of 30 minutes when I already been using millenia and tata neu infinity cards already.

Back