• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy CC LTF Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 16965
  • Start date Start date
Quick question.

On my HDFC business Moneyback card there is a spelling mistake for my first name. They have printed Harish instead of Harsh ( and these guys had my Aadhar and Pan with correct name before issuing). I intend to get this corrected but always get lazy for going to branch.

Should I get it corrected first or can I apply for this Swiggy card without getting it corrected?

Fyi- this is almost a year old card and is LTF.

You can apply and convert in to LTF.

You can even get some old card complimentary reactivated

Now i have two Tata neu card Plus and Infinity :D
I have 2 infinity, one closed one active
(Same account different no).closed one is fyf, active one is ltf. Can I get it reactivated and convert it to ltf

Quick question.

On my HDFC business Moneyback card there is a spelling mistake for my first name. They have printed Harish instead of Harsh ( and these guys had my Aadhar and Pan with correct name before issuing). I intend to get this corrected but always get lazy for going to branch.

Should I get it corrected first or can I apply for this Swiggy card without getting it corrected?

Fyi- this is almost a year old card and is LTF.
You can contact customer care for name change on card and it will be done in a few days.

Got the card delivered just a single page with Welocome note
But can't use until it is activated in swiggy :(
Well now you got the 5th card from hdfc order some delicious food for everyone from swiggy then 😁🫣
To make it easy for you,
We will provide all our addresses for the delivery
or you can send us Swiggy GV to us .. Please don't forget to buy following my method:
GD, 7% + CB5+ using Axis cc+ 1% Rewards = total 13% off... ;) ;)

You can contact customer care for name change on card and it will be done in a few days.
Should i call them?

I sent them an Email and they replied stating i need to send some documents to their chennai office or drop it in drop box in branch.

see-
We understand from your E-mail that you wish to have your name updated on your credit card account. We request you to forward a duly signed letter and Name change affidavit along with any of the following documents self attested to enable us do the needful.

*Copy of the Official Gazette
*Copy of any legal document ( Copy of PAN/ Driving license/ Passport / Aadhar/ Marriage certificate )

On receipt of any of the documents mentioned above we will arrange to amend our records with the changes and send a new credit card with the name as per our records to your billing address.

Will calling them do it rather than going through this tedious process?

Should i call them?

I sent them an Email and they replied stating i need to send some documents to their chennai office or drop it in drop box in branch.

see-
We understand from your E-mail that you wish to have your name updated on your credit card account. We request you to forward a duly signed letter and Name change affidavit along with any of the following documents self attested to enable us do the needful.

*Copy of the Official Gazette
*Copy of any legal document ( Copy of PAN/ Driving license/ Passport / Aadhar/ Marriage certificate )

On receipt of any of the documents mentioned above we will arrange to amend our records with the changes and send a new credit card with the name as per our records to your billing address.

Will calling them do it rather than going through this tedious process?
Please not we give Gazette notification only for name change in real life not to change name on credit card
Please reply saying use the name in aadhar and PAN

Back