• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC swiggy credit card is not eligible for 10% instant discount on present Flipkart sale

talktoaloke

TF Select
I have HDFC swiggy credit card but instant discount not shown for present Flipkart Sale. Family member's HDFC swiggy credit card also the same result. I have done 3 Flipkart transactions by 2 Millennia credit cards & 1 Tata neu credit card with 10% discounts but HDFC swiggy card is not working for 10% discount. Kindly check your Swiggy card...

Yes not providing
But in terms and conditions Hdfc Bank has written that all credit cards are eligible for discount except corporate cards. As you said Tata NEU which is also a cobranded credit card provides discount on flipkart. As we all know that SBI cashback card also not provides discount on sales but SBI write in terms and conditions that SBI cashback card is excluded from the offer. But here HDFC Bank written that eligible for all cards so it should also apply offer on swiggy credit card. But it is not providing. When contacted to HDFC Bank customer care email they also said that swiggy card is eligible for discount but on flipkart not providing.

So please try to mail flipkart at cs@flipkart.com and grievanceredresal of hdfc bank both so that this can be solved.
Try on all emails because big billion days is coming soon and it will be big loss to us because this card provides 10 percent discount and 5 percent cashback both total 15 percent.
I am copying the mail I am sending to flipkart and hdfc please you also try because more people when raise voice problem will be solved fastly.

Today Flipkart have offer on its app that is get 10 percent instant discount Upto 300 by using Hdfc Bank Credit Card on the products from Flipkart grocery on orders above 2500. But when going to purchase from Flipkart, after adding my products to cart of 2611, I when gone to payment page then add my Hdfc credit card starting with 526873 xx xxxx 1540and ends with 1540 the offer is not applicable. But when I add another debit card 4355 xxxx xx6994 from Hdfc bank of my friend then the offer is applicable on payment page. Please resolve the issue as connected with Hdfc Bank they are saying my card is also eligible for 10 percent instant discount. They are telling that Flipkart has mistaken at time of updating card bins for the offers. Please resolve the issue fastest

But they should cleared it to customers like SBI...
Lol nahi milega, complaint karne se kuch nahi hoga.
Sbi cashback card bhi exclude hai 5% discount se
Milega mujhe lagta hai they have forgot to add card bin in the list of offers either hdfc or flipkart. Hdfc bank grievance redressal confirmed that Swiggy Hdfc Bank Credit card is eligible for 10 percent discount. So fight for it even they not listen we can get compensation on RBI ombudsman because I have in written confirmation by them.

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated September 16, 2024 regarding the Hdfc swiggy bank discount trouble.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform that the offer and discount may differ from card to card.

Hdfc reply.

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated September 16, 2024 regarding the Hdfc swiggy bank discount trouble.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform that the offer and discount may differ from card to card.

Hdfc reply.
You have to send them whole offer terms and conditions and highlight the main points that all hdfc credit cards are eligible point and minimum order value. Then say all hdfc credit cards like Tata NEU, money back, millenia, are eligible but only swiggy is not there. And send it to grievance redressal or complain on Twitter.

Back