• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy Credit card

Yeah but was saying in case if I have to return some orders I can get it to credit in Amazon wallet instead... Also, I checked while purchasing gift card and it's written merchant name - Amazon Pay and in some cases Amazon IN or amazon.in so will I get cb in all these cases?
Yes you will. Unless it is amazon gift card. In my case, i have made multiple purchases and the merchant name was always amazon pay india pri.

Just wanted understand - tomorrow is the bill generation date for HDFC Swiggy. This time they said that after June 21 or so, it will be cashback in the statement. So, that means for spends up to June 21, it will be Swiggy money, and the remaining cashback will be a discount on the statement for this month's bill? Is that correct?

Just wanted understand - tomorrow is the bill generation date for HDFC Swiggy. This time they said that after June 21 or so, it will be cashback in the statement. So, that means for spends up to June 21, it will be Swiggy money, and the remaining cashback will be a discount on the statement for this month's bill? Is that correct?
Nope. My bill was generated on the 3rd. Got entire cashback as statement credit after 2 or 3 days.

Nope. My bill was generated on the 3rd. Got entire cashback as statement credit after 2 or 3 days.
Ok, so you mean the cash back for that month will be actually adjusted in next month's bill right.? Because statement credit happens after a few days of bill generation. Or is it like we need to pay the amount less of cashback?

Like bill generated = 100
Cashback = 5

Do we need to pay 100 or 95?

Ok, so you mean the cash back for that month will be actually adjusted in next month's bill right.? Because statement credit happens after a few days of bill generation. Or is it like we need to pay the amount less of cashback?

Like bill generated = 100
Cashback = 5

Do we need to pay 100 or 95?
Cashback is not instant with bill. Comes as credit 2 to 3 days after statement is generated. I pay instantly when bill is generated so cannot comment on whether cashback credit decreases the outstanding amount. The credit falls in the next cycle so should count for the next statement.

Today Received ist Swiggy Card Statment, in Statement there is mentioned 0 cashback. Is there any issue? Or have to wait till next statement??

Yeah but was saying in case if I have to return some orders I can get it to credit in Amazon wallet instead... Also, I checked while purchasing gift card and it's written merchant name - Amazon Pay and in some cases Amazon IN or amazon.in so will I get cb in all these cases?
It is eligible for cashback?? Because it shows zero at cashback earned

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0813_153619.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0813_153619.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 15
If we pay utility bill directly from Amazon pay and the merchant name is Amazon Pay only same as of gift card .. will we get cashback ? Or buying gift card is preferred

Back