• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Swiggy for Infinia holder

mj01

TF Select
I am getting LTF Swiggy credit card but already hold Infinia. I use gyftr for a lot of purposes and I am apprehensive of the incremental benefits of getting the Swiggy card. Are there any significant benefits of this one over Infinia that I am missing?

I was tempted because of the LTF offer and the fact that the cashback will now be credited directly to the statement, but I don't want it to become a dead card in my wallet.

Thanks!

Solution
Yes, Swiggy card now became a good card after statement credit of the cash back, and the good part is you're getting it LTF. You can take it if it fits in your purpose. One thing to note, that card will reflect as separate account in CIBIL which will increase your credit exposure and banks like SBI might feel over leveraged.

Take Swiggy card if that really fits in your purpose and you are maximizing the benefits.

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, Swiggy card now became a good card after statement credit of the cash back, and the good part is you're getting it LTF. You can take it if it fits in your purpose. One thing to note, that card will reflect as separate account in CIBIL which will increase your credit exposure and banks like SBI might feel over leveraged.

Take Swiggy card if that really fits in your purpose and you are maximizing the benefits.

Solution

Anindya98

TF Premier
I am getting LTF Swiggy credit card but already hold Infinia. I use gyftr for a lot of purposes and I am apprehensive of the incremental benefits of getting the Swiggy card. Are there any significant benefits of this one over Infinia that I am missing?
Yes, Swiggy card now became a good card after the statement credit of the CB, and the good part is you're getting it LTF. You can take it if it fits your spending pattern.