• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Swiggy for Infinia holder

mj01

TF Select
I am getting LTF Swiggy credit card but already hold Infinia. I use gyftr for a lot of purposes and I am apprehensive of the incremental benefits of getting the Swiggy card. Are there any significant benefits of this one over Infinia that I am missing?

I was tempted because of the LTF offer and the fact that the cashback will now be credited directly to the statement, but I don't want it to become a dead card in my wallet.

Thanks!

Solution
Yes, Swiggy card now became a good card after statement credit of the cash back, and the good part is you're getting it LTF. You can take it if it fits in your purpose. One thing to note, that card will reflect as separate account in CIBIL which will increase your credit exposure and banks like SBI might feel over leveraged.

Take Swiggy card if that really fits in your purpose and you are maximizing the benefits.
Yes, Swiggy card now became a good card after statement credit of the cash back, and the good part is you're getting it LTF. You can take it if it fits in your purpose. One thing to note, that card will reflect as separate account in CIBIL which will increase your credit exposure and banks like SBI might feel over leveraged.

Take Swiggy card if that really fits in your purpose and you are maximizing the benefits.

Solution
I am getting LTF Swiggy credit card but already hold Infinia. I use gyftr for a lot of purposes and I am apprehensive of the incremental benefits of getting the Swiggy card. Are there any significant benefits of this one over Infinia that I am missing?
Yes, Swiggy card now became a good card after the statement credit of the CB, and the good part is you're getting it LTF. You can take it if it fits your spending pattern.

I had taken swiggy card before becoming eligible for infinia. After securing infinia, it has become a dead card for me. It is also chargeable for me and I will mostly close it before I am charged again next time.

I was tempted because of the LTF offer and the fact that the cashback will now be credited directly to the statement, but I don't want it to become a dead card in my wallet.

Thanks!
well for you it will be extra plastic. For all practical purposes Infinia is there for you.

I had taken swiggy card before becoming eligible for infinia. After securing infinia, it has become a dead card for me. It is also chargeable for me and I will mostly close it before I am charged again next time.
I suggest asking them to convert your Swiggy HDFC LTF as you hold Infinia. Keep the card as it is a cashback card your return gets directly adjusted in the Statement.

Thanks!
I took it for dineout spends. If bill less than 2000 I use swiggy card else Infinia.

Thanks!
I am imagining how Infinia and Swiggy LTF will look in your wallet.....Infinia will commit sui****

If you are Inifnia card holder just reach escalation desk they will issue one year subscription

if you reach RM you will get this answer hope one day HDFC will work on true HNI banking

Greetings from HDFC Bank!
For Infinia there is no swiggy membership but customer can avail upto 15% discount please find the details of swiggy benefit on Infinia card
tnc.dineout.co.in/hdfc_tnc.html (zscaler.com)

Reactions: BVC
If you are Inifnia card holder just reach escalation desk they will issue one year subscription

if you reach RM you will get this answer hope one day HDFC will work on true HNI banking

Greetings from HDFC Bank!
For Infinia there is no swiggy membership but customer can avail upto 15% discount please find the details of swiggy benefit on Infinia card
tnc.dineout.co.in/hdfc_tnc.html (zscaler.com)
Yes, they are issuing on reaching out. They issued to me even on not getting mail from them.

Yes, they are issuing on reaching out. They issued to me even on not getting mail from them.
Can you share the HDFC grievance Email ID?
I am thinking of reaching out to them for Swiggy HDFC LTF already holding Tata Neu Plus (FYF) 16-month-old card.
It's not feasible for me to hold two paid cards.

Guys, don't take me wrong. Just keep in mind of over leverage with overall credit limits. It will be very tough to clear while going for any loans or any kind of debt in future. Recently many banks are considering this option of Over Leverage. Take any card if it fits in your purpose, just don't take it because it is LTF or just getting some random 200 or 300 vouchers.

Guys, don't take me wrong. Just keep in mind of over leverage with overall credit limits. It will be very tough to clear while going for any loans or any kind of debt in future. Recently many banks are considering this option of Over Leverage. Take any card if it fits in your purpose, just don't take it because it is LTF or just getting some random 200 or 300 vouchers.
Yes faced this problem while trying to get sbi cashback card. They declined application citing over leverage.
Have closed 2-3 cards which I am not using.

Reactions: BVC
Yes faced this problem while trying to get sbi cashback card. They declined application citing over leverage.
Have closed 2-3 cards which I am not using.
Not only for SBI cards other banks also will follow up. Because of more exposure to credit our profile might be at risk according to them. And due to the recent changes in credit limit allocation by RBI too.

Back