• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC UPI credit card application process

Believer

TF Buzz
On 18/05/2023 option to apply HDFC UPI credit card was shown on my HDFC mycard app. Then I applied and got an email from HDFC Bank with application reference number. Now how to check the application status, and after how many days the card is approved. And after applying HDFC UPI credit card, is there a hard inquiry in the cibil report? Please tell me about this.

Attachments

• IMG_20230520_223956.jpg
    IMG_20230520_223956.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 47
On 18/05/2023 option to apply HDFC UPI credit card was shown on my HDFC mycard app. Then I applied and got an email from HDFC Bank with application reference number. Now how to check the application status, and after how many days the card is approved. And after applying HDFC UPI credit card, is there a hard inquiry in the cibil report? Please tell me about this.
Hdfc is always hard enquiry, hdfc does even for small things.

But for this digital card, several reported no hard enquiry.

Track here:-

Hdfc mycard takes time, because it's new feature.

Last edited:
Have you received any sms from hdfc to check status of cc application?

the application status checker kept showing in process continuously without any updates. follow the other thread, there many have posted how to find yr card. wait for 3 days. try searching yr hdfc upi rupay credit card in any of the feasible UPI app if it shows the card, call customer care n ask for last 4 digits, and link that in yr mycards. from there get yr card details n link in the UPI app.,

Hi, I have HDFC Regalia and Neu Card. In my payzap app, I saw the banner to apply for UPI Credit card but giving me the message you are not eligible. Whats the critieria to apply for the same?

Back