• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Processing time for HDFC UPI Credit Card generation - Instant or Delayed

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
Dear forum members,

I recently applied for an HDFC UPI credit card on May 6th through the MyCards portal on the HDFC Bank website. I have attached some screenshots of the application process for your reference. However, I noticed that the process seems to have changed since I've seen others generate the card instantly in the past.

I wanted to inquire from those who have experience with this process, how much time does it usually take for HDFC Bank to generate the UPI credit card after submitting the request? Is the process still instant, or has it changed recently? Any insights or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-06 at 21.19.44.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-06 at 21.19.44.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 149
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-06 at 21.19.43.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-06 at 21.19.43.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 153
Hello forum members,

I noticed a post from a user who received a rejection email for their HDFC UPI RuPay Credit Card application, citing the lack of autopay enabled on their existing card. If you have obtained the UPI RuPay Credit Card, please let us know if you have enabled credit card bill autopay. Attached is a screenshot of the email for reference. @ItsAnilSingh
@abhinandan8
@plastikman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518_212749_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_212749_Chrome.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 28
Hello forum members,

I noticed a post from a user who received a rejection email for their HDFC UPI RuPay Credit Card application, citing the lack of autopay enabled on their existing card. If you have obtained the UPI RuPay Credit Card, please let us know if you have enabled credit card bill autopay. Attached is a screenshot of the email for reference. @ItsAnilSingh
@abhinandan8
@plastikman
I don't have an HDFC A/C but I hold another HDFC card and this UPI card was provided as a floater. While applying strangely it asked for last 4 digits of other card, expiry date and OTP (mentioning for service request). After inputting the OTP, I got a confirmation saying that I'll receive the card within 24 hours. So no chance of rejecting in my case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518_103940_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_103940_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 21
Hello forum members,

@abhinandan8
@plastikman
I enabled the autopay before applying and will disable after card decision

I don't have an HDFC A/C but I hold another HDFC card and this UPI card was provided as a floater. While applying strangely it asked for last 4 digits of other card, expiry date and OTP (mentioning for service request). After inputting the OTP, I got a confirmation saying that I'll receive the card within 24 hours. So no chance of rejecting in my case.
You got the card?

Hello forum members,

@abhinandan8
@plastikman
I have not enabled autopay on Millennia card before applying for this card. Also, there was no option to enable autopay for this card while applying for it.
I have an HDFC savings account. It asked me for my DOB, login to HDFC using netbanking/credit-card to verify. That's it. It's clearly mentioned in my screenshot also that my card will be approved and an SMS will be sent to set PIN.
I enabled the autopay before applying and will disable after card decision
I did that while applying for Axis MyZone credit card and then disabled autopay after receiving the card. :D
View attachment 17422
My card is approved but they haven't send details in email yet
Try adding in gpay you'll get to know status of card
Same. I already added my HDFC Rupay UPI Biz card to PayZapp. Just need to set UPI PIN. Will do that once I get the confirmation SMS/Email from HDFC. Check the pic below.

IMG_20230519_134857.jpg

Back