• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC virtual rupay credit card without cibil for SB holders

Can i get this 99 per year virtual rupay credit card if I open savings account in HDFC bank

No cibil so far. :( want to start credit history
No, please don't.

You can open account though & get other core cards first, then Tata Neu or following this.

your answer is not clear and no reason mentioned why one shouldn't get it anyway thanks.
Card is already shit bro.

They offer 3 cashback points = .25*3 = .75₹

While any credit card/prepaid card out there offers minimum 1% cashback on almost all payments.

when I don't have any cibil history I don't mind a card with zero offers. I don't want to get trapped into bnpl schemes. so looking for a credit card even though it is virtual only. already have a salary account with axis. also I am still a teen waiting for a pre-approved card anyways I can wait just wanted to know if the above is still valid in 2024 as things are changing so fast with banks

when I don't have any cibil history I don't mind a card with zero offers. I don't want to get trapped into bnpl schemes. so looking for a credit card even though it is virtual only. already have a salary account with axis. also I am still a teen waiting for a pre-approved card anyways I can wait just wanted to know if the above is still valid in 2024 as things are changing so fast with banks
You're valid at your point ☝️.

But I'm seeing far than you're.

You're thinking of getting stuck in loop of HDFC.

HDFC - Doesn't offer Limit Enhancement, Card Card Upgrades timely, not even in years. Just search the forum.

I didn't want you or anyone to stuck in loop.

I suggested you to wait for more & get atleast Millennia credit card (or Moneyback+ in worst case). So you can use your card peacefully, will get some rewards too.

That was my two cents.

If you have an account in Axis, why not take their virtual Rupay card - KWIK ? Avoid HDFC.

Instead of HDFC, it's better to go to Kotak - for a student or someone with not much CC/DC exposure.

Easy to open SB, Free virtual Rupay CC, and good offers for regular CCs within 2-3 months. Good way to start....

Instead of HDFC, it's better to go to Kotak - for a student or someone with not much CC/DC exposure.

Easy to open SB, Free virtual Rupay CC, and good offers for regular CCs within 2-3 months. Good way to start....
Yes Kotak Myntra card is really lit 🔥, loving ♥️ it.

Moreover, if you have some spare funds - you can park them in Kotak's SB a/c n activate AVTIVMONEY option - to get upto 7% interest on FD blocks of 5000/-. Earlier it was in blocks of 10K.

Back