• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help/Advice Regarding axis bank toxic work culture

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hello guys.

I need a suggession and advice of you.

My wife joined axis bank on december 2023
now she is six month Pregnent.
And during her pregnency her seniors were tortured her mentally giving her Field work even after knowing her condition
Due to this she fall sick.
Now she took medical leaves and now her employee id is locked and no help nothing from seniors not from HR.
Even after Complaint Request no help they only say give Resign.
Also refusing for Maternity leave.

this is not with my wife only after Researching i came to know there are 100s of employee which has resigned in my city only. And most of them were female

My wife told me her friends also resigns due to extreme torture at branch also if not fulfilling personal needs many of my wife's friends were choose to resign.

this job is important for her as his 1st job and now she deserves maternity leave.

Please suggest me what are options she we can do
Please help guys this very serious issue going out in banking industry
And its not with axis its with hdfc icici too.
My friends are working there they also tell same story
Please what optios can we do to just get our rights

Tejo

TF Legend
this job is important for her as his 1st job and now she deserves maternity leave.
Nothing is important than health.

Actually, for new employees, companies feels hard to give maternity leave .....

your wife or on her behalf you, can complaint to labour depart for violation of act ....... Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 of India.

Tejo

TF Legend

ccdc

TF Ace
I have personally seen many cases where females join and almost within a month or so they become pregnant or they join while being pregnant...then they take mat leave...then come to office and say they want to resign due to child raising work....so that's why ppl are are very wary of marriage age females or females with no kids and they become pregnant and take mat leave...and then....is she willing to continue after mat leave...if yes..talk to employer and convince that i'll come to work after mat leave....

Agreed with Tejo. You and your's wife priority should be the health of hers and the child, nothing else is that much important. On your wife's behalf you should file a complaint.

tushu5121

TF Premier
I have personally seen many cases where females join and almost within a month or so they become pregnant or they join while being pregnant...then they take mat leave...then come to office and say they want to resign due to child raising work....so that's why ppl are are very wary of marriage age females or females with no kids and they become pregnant and take mat leave...and then....is she willing to continue after mat leave...if yes..talk to employer and convince that i'll come to work after mat leave....
You said a true part bit the Dark reality of corporates have other side as well i can't this is on public platform.

For job my wife is willing to continue thats why she is not resigning even after multiple attempts to preasuries her and mental torture..
She has one point till now her work is Good.. better than many employees why would i resign then

Its all aboit politics in corporates and they think employees as slaves

tushu5121

TF Premier
Refer here too
Really thanks to you..
Even i also worked with HdFc life in 2018 to 2019 but thankfully i wasn't faced such issues.
But what i am seeing these days is just shocking and hard to believe..

Lastly very much thanks for sharing this

You said a true part bit the Dark reality of corporates have other side as well i can't this is on public platform.

For job my wife is willing to continue thats why she is not resigning even after multiple attempts to preasuries her and mental torture..
She has one point till now her work is Good.. better than many employees why would i resign then

Its all aboit politics in corporates and they think employees as slaves
In general, No Job is worth it if affects the well being of someone.

tushu5121

TF Premier
In general, No Job is worth it if affects the well being of someone.
No but treating employees as slaves..And using them as toy.. Taking Advantage of their Bad days is just a shamefull thing..
I saw some of my wife's friends were frying and telling their horror stories in banking industry
Just shocking..