• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help in finalizing Current Account

sunit123

TF Premier
After roller coaster ride with SBI current account, I closed the same and shortlisted following 5 current accounts...Please help in finalizing the same...Don't want to make 2nd mistake after SBI disaster

*My cash/offline transactions are NIL and also don't want to open with small banks

** I need facility to accept payment through UPI....Yes bank blitz is rejected based on this criterion

1. Indusind Tarraki Current Account (Payment gateway is plus point)
2. ICICI Classic 2.0 Current Account
3. HDFC Premium Current Account
4. Axis Liberty Digital Current Account (Read lot of negative reviews on hidden charges)
5. Kotak Neo Current Account (Auto sweep facility is plus point)

After roller coaster ride with SBI current account, I closed the same and shortlisted following 5 current accounts...Please help in finalizing the same...Don't want to make 2nd mistake after SBI disaster

*My cash/offline transactions are NIL and also don't want to open with small banks

** I need facility to accept payment through UPI....Yes bank blitz is rejected based on this criterion

1. Indusind Tarraki Current Account (Payment gateway is plus point)
2. ICICI Classic 2.0 Current Account
3. HDFC Premium Current Account
4. Axis Liberty Digital Current Account (Read lot of negative reviews on hidden charges)
5. Kotak Neo Current Account (Auto sweep facility is plus point)
Go with hdfc eyes closed

Back