• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help me choose a bank account

falcon007

TF Premier
Actually I need a bank account so that people can send money to me directly through my mobile number. (GPay/Phone Pe/PayTM/UPI). But that would be my alternate number apart from my personal number.

The bank account should not have any charges (SMS/Debit Card AMC/etc.)
Any neobank will also do

Already holding Fi, Jupiter, Kotak and ICICI.

Any account with upto 2.5k - 3k min balance will also do.

Kindly suggest.

Actually I need a bank account so that people can send money to me directly through my mobile number. (GPay/Phone Pe/PayTM/UPI). But that would be my alternate number apart from my personal number.

Any neobank will also do

Kindly suggest.
try icici wealth management program
the Full Fill your all needs
with no amc

Any neobank will also do

Kindly suggest.
try icici wealth management program
the Full Fill your all needs
with no amc

You can check idfc first bank, they are promoting zero charge banking and have sms, debit card for free.. if you goto their website there is a banner which says open 0 mab account so you can check that..
Can you please advise how we can open zero balance account in IDFC, I didn't see any banner about zero balance account on their website.

Back