• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help me Choose a card

I have the following credit cards:-
1) Axis Myzone credit card
2) Onecard
3) Niyo Global Credit Card
4) TataNeu HDFC Credit Card
5) SBI cashback Credit Card
I guess I have all the majority cards right now. Now I want one of the best cards in the country. I am thinking of going with a Magnus credit card. Please provide your views guys.

I have the following credit cards:-
1) Axis Myzone credit card
2) Onecard
3) Niyo Global Credit Card
4) TataNeu HDFC Credit Card
5) SBI cashback Credit Card
I guess I have all the majority cards right now. Now I want one of the best cards in the country. I am thinking of going with a Magnus credit card. Please provide your views guys.
What is your average monthly/yearly spending? What categories do you mostly spend on?
Without these, it will be difficult to give you a useful suggestion

@Devansh Bartwal you've BNPL cards like One, Niyo global and other bank cards are mid range cards.

For cards like Magnus(Super premium) you need to have certain eligibility criteria. So can you mention details like credit cards with limits and your ITR so that it will be easy to discuss and suggest.
So my dad is a businessman with a good credit history for the last 15 years. So technically i am looking for super premium card only.

So my dad is a businessman with a good credit history for the last 15 years. So technically i am looking for super premium card only.
You dad credit history doesn't follow yours or vice versa. One question is all the above mentioned cards are yours or your dad's?

You credit cards and loans application depends on your credit history. If you are looking to apply card using your father credit history and PAN card then also we need some details about your dad's income because all High end credit credit cards (Super premium) have eligibility criteria.

You dad credit history doesn't follow yours or vice versa. One question is all the above mentioned cards are yours or your dad's?

You credit cards and loans application depends on your credit history. If you are looking to apply card using your father credit history and PAN card then also we need some details about your dad's income because all High end credit credit cards (Super premium) have eligibility criteria.
yeah i take it from my dads account only only 2 cards are mine which are secured oncard and niyo global . So i will be getting the card for him.

yeah i take it from my dads account only only 2 cards are mine which are secured oncard and niyo global . So i will be getting the card for him.
@Devansh Bartwal You are mentioning your dad's income criteria. I am attaching image and check whether he is eligible or not.

Apart from this if he has existing credit cards with limit greater than 4-5L he can apply for C2C or some good relationship with Axis bank.

Attachments

• 1688110312478.png
    1688110312478.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 23
Back