• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help me choose a Rupay credit card

Jeevan rao

TF Select
I am exploring options to get a LTF Rupay credit card for upi spends with good rewards structure (bonus if it's a upi + fuel card). I am not much inclined towards Tata neu infinity because I'm not a user of any Tata brands. So, I won't be able to extract much value out of it. Also, there is a mobile number mismatch between my Aadhar & Banks so I am not able to apply for Yes KIWI.

I currently hold cards from HDFC, SBI, Axis & ICICI.

Currently, my options are:
1) Indusind Platinum (0.7%)
2) BOB Premier (0.5%)
3) PNB Rupay Select (0.5%)
4) HDFC Upi (0.5-0.75%)
5) Axis Neo (0.1%)

Please let me know the best option among these or suggest a card with its benefits.

Last edited:
Option one is good .

If you’re okay to pay joining an annual fees

For fuel + UPI, you can apply for

Idfc power plus cc (500)
RBL extra Indian oil cc ( 1500 )

But you can extract the amount in the first month, whether it is Idfc or RBL. You can get those rewards as statement credit.

PNB Select is one of the toughest to get. Having 11 Credit cards, a good CIBIL score, a great salary, and 18 years of Banking Relationship, still I was rejected twice. BOB Premier is a good card but TAT is 3 weeks to 2 months. You can try the Axis Neo or SBI BPCL Octane card.

PNB Select is one of the toughest to get. Having 11 Credit cards, a good CIBIL score, a great salary, and 18 years of Banking Relationship, still I was rejected twice. BOB Premier is a good card but TAT is 3 weeks to 2 months. You can try the Axis Neo or SBI BPCL Octane card.
Thank you very much for your inputs🙏

I am exploring options to get a LTF Rupay credit card for upi spends with good rewards structure (bonus if it's a upi + fuel card). I am not much inclined towards Tata neu infinity because I'm not a user of any Tata brands. So, I won't be able to extract much value out of it. Also, there is a mobile number mismatch between my Aadhar & Banks so I am not able to apply for Yes KIWI.

I currently hold cards from HDFC, SBI, Axis & ICICI.

Currently, my options are:
1) Indusind Platinum (0.7%)
2) BOB Premier (0.5%)
3) PNB Rupay Select (0.5%)
4) HDFC Upi (0.5-0.75%)
5) Axis Neo (0.1%)

Please let me know the best option among these or suggest a card with its benefits.
You can apply for kiwi credit card (2-5% reward)
or can wait for superplus card to get launched

kiwi 🥝 2% CB + some extra random kiwis due to some ongoing offer

Spend 50K yearly ---> Get 3% CB
Spend 1L yearly ---> Get 4% CB
Spend 1.5L yearly ---> Get 5% CB

No non sense , extremely fast and get your CB instant.

You can apply for kiwi credit card (2-5% reward)
or can wait for superplus card to get launched

kiwi 🥝 2% CB + some extra random kiwis due to some ongoing offer

Spend 50K yearly ---> Get 3% CB
Spend 1L yearly ---> Get 4% CB
Spend 1.5L yearly ---> Get 5% CB

No non sense , extremely fast and get your CB instant.
Thank you very much for the inputs. Unfortunately I'm having a issue with my Aadhar linked mobile number...so the application is getting rejected for Kiwi & also Indusind.

Back