• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HELP NEEDED FOR Idfc wealth credit card

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Guyz I'm holding idfc wealth account any how can I get the wealth credit card note I don't have any other credit card with limit great than 1l so guide me how to get the card or should I wait till the pre approved offer can I directly apply the wealth credit card in the idfc site or using the cashkaro platform your suggestions needed thank in advance

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guyz I'm holding idfc wealth account any how can I get the wealth credit card note I don't have any other credit card with limit great than 1l so guide me how to get the card or should I wait till the pre approved offer can I directly apply the wealth credit card in the idfc site or using the cashkaro platform your suggestions needed thank in advance
Where is your Pincode ( is your branch available on idfc Website) find that out first.

Getting idfc wealth is c2c 4 lakh limit ..
Or show 36 lakh income

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Pincode is 628002. If a put salary of 36l will there be any verification??

Read this thread.

Check first if ur Branch is On idfc website then its serviable

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Check this thread. The guy is in the same boat as yours. Good thing is he got "Wealth" card displayed, applied and waiting for the result.