• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Regarding LTF SAPPHIRO/EMERALDE

Holding a LTF Sapphiro without ICICI wealth management. All i did was maintain 5 lakhs+ balance in their regular savings account and I was using that account for most of my transfers. Didn't use debit card at all. Few internet banking payments here and there for small amounts. Took about 2 months for the ltf offer to pop up. Opened account in 2022. Hopeless and utterly useless card though! Only keeping it for ICICI offers on Amazon and Tata sites.

An offer for FYF Emeralde is also showing up now.

Last edited:

SAPPHIRO Master vs Visa which is best??​

Depends on what perks and which hotels and services you are keen to get. Don't bother with these if you don't spend upwards of 10 lakhs per year, internationally. For domestic use, Visa version usually has better BMS offers at times.

Depends on what perks and which hotels and services you are keen to get. Don't bother with these if you don't spend upwards of 10 lakhs per year, internationally. For domestic use, Visa version usually has better BMS offers at times.
Thanks

Could you please share us a bit of your relationship background such as years of relationship ,nrv, products you have..
Please mention whom did you escalate to I.e
Email id etc.
Because getting FYF is also a big thing.
Thanks
FYF Emeralde is very easy now a days.
Even I was also offered FYF Emeralde as part of miss-selling.
I know at least 4-5 more people who was offered same.

Reactions: SSV
Holding a LTF Sapphiro without ICICI wealth management. All i did was maintain 5 lakhs+ balance in their regular savings account and I was using that account for most of my transfers. Didn't use debit card at all. Few internet banking payments here and there for small amounts. Took about 2 months for the ltf offer to pop up. Opened account in 2022. Hopeless and utterly useless card though! Only keeping it for ICICI offers on Amazon and Tata sites.

An offer for FYF Emeralde is also showing up now.
And here I am not getting any LTF offer till now even after holding a salary (little less than 2L) account (wealth management) account with 12 years of relationship!! 😅

FYF Emeralde is very easy now a days.
Even I was also offered FYF Emeralde as part of miss-selling.
I know at least 4-5 more people who was offered same.
Do you know anyone who got LTF Emeralde? My wife has LTF rubyx card and RM is saying only FYF Emeralde possible.

Can anyone tell me what is the floor limit required for Emeralde upgrade from Coral ?

Also do ICICI accept other bank statements for Upgrade / LE ?

Back