• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help with C2C apply

ashwinpillai

TF Buzz
Hey guys, I have indusind pinnacle credit card of limit around 2L and HDFC moneyback plus 2L and recently got approved for marriot bonvoy hdfc too.

I have applied for Axis credit cards multiple times and have got rejected 1 year ago as my ITR is not much, please give me a solution as I want a Axis credit card, annual fees does not matter I don't mind paying upto 20K per year and also I can maintain good balance also in the axis savings account 5L+ currently having 50K

My only problem is with ITR hence trying to apply via card to card basis.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey guys, I have indusind pinnacle credit card of limit around 2L and HDFC moneyback plus 2L and recently got approved for marriot bonvoy hdfc too.

I have applied for Axis credit cards multiple times and have got rejected 1 year ago as my ITR is not much, please give me a solution as I want a Axis credit card, annual fees does not matter I don't mind paying upto 20K per year and also I can maintain good balance also in the axis savings account 5L+ currently having 50K

My only problem is with ITR hence trying to apply via card to card basis.
If you have axis SB account, you should get pre approved cc offers.. have you checked?

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes I have also maintained 2L plus balance also for many months but never got the pre approved cc offer only loan offers. I have FD cc maybe I didn't get pre approved offer because of that idk?
yeah why are you still holding on to the Axis FD Credit Card if you already have other unsecured credit cards? Get rid of it and maybe you'll get unsecured offers from Axis in a couple of months.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
please give me a solution as I want a Axis credit card,
Yes CC against FD which is Axis CC,
In your first post you said you want axis cc and now you are saying you have secured axis cc and want unsecured cc..
Please disclose all the info at the first time itself…

You are only saying you are not getting pre approved offers may be because of secured cc..
Then what is stopping you to close that FD cc??