• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help with IDFC card application

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys,I am aiming for idfc wealth card and had applied couple of times as i faced issues during application and ultimately ended up being gifted with few cibil hits from idfc who refuse to remove it and i still
end up seeing idfc wow card always.I do have cards with au(5L) and citi(6.7L).What should i do to bypass this IDFC WOW card.

Note:I dont have any Banking relationship with IDFC

prashhant

TF Buzz
10k MAB lowest variant, although they have JanDhan accounts but they won't agree easily and u have to fight a lot with them for this Jandhan account in offline process, online have only 2 variants 25k Mab and 10k Mab
Ok bro will check when I visit their Branch but idk if they proceed with Jan Dhan account or not.

misteramit

TF Select
Ok bro will check when I visit their Branch but idk if they proceed with Jan Dhan account or not.
Also forgot to mention their 10k and 25k mab account have zero charges - no atm charges any bank atm withdrawal free, no annual fees, no sms fees etc but savings interest rates not attractive for low balances

vine

TF Premier

misteramit

TF Select
I see debit card issuance charges ₹99.
Is it same for both 10k and 25k.
I don't see any differences between the 10k and 25k variants. What's the difference?
No difference except useless debit card offers, if u r really desperate open 10k mab account, also 99 charges is for first tap card/tag not the normal debit card u get with account (I have been using 10k account from long time no charges yet only thing to note is maintain 10k else they will levy charges on all services)

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Go to branch and talk to executive explaining the situation. They may process it through their tab.

If you open an account, if your RM is good, he / she can take pre-approval for wealth, although Wow or select is shown for your profile.

There have been many cases, mentioned on various forums here, that people have closed their select cards out of frustration, applied for Wealth through another mobile number on C2C or quoting higher salary and got Wealth.

Either of these should work.
As mentioned by others users that they closed their earlier credit card and applied new credit card through new mobile number, I too tried it and closed my millenia credit card. When I tried to supply l apply C2C via new number it gave me an error saying that there is pending application in the system. I have decent limit on Kotak credit card