• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hold placed on SBI account

doraemon

TF Legend
Dear Customer, HOLD has been placed on your Acc XXXXX for 2,50,000.00 for the reason otms.-SBI Please do not reply to this auto generated email. For any query, please contact our toll free number 18001234 & 18002100.

What is this?
I didn't did anything wrong?

What is the safe limit per account per month guys?
So that I do not get caught in radar?
And how are u guys doing so much transaction especially rbl signature Wale?
Brother individual profile matters. Their income declaration and profession is considered before taking any action

I guess you're a student. I will recommend not to do more than 50k/month accross all accs.

If you're from a rich /hni family then you can go upto 1-1.5L

Brother individual profile matters. Their income declaration and profession is considered before taking any action

I guess you're a student. I will recommend not to do more than 50k/month accross all accs.

If you're from a rich /hni family then you can go upto 1-1.5L
I m student and I have declared pocket money /family income of 3 lacs annum in my every account

OP what info you have shared the thing is MAB/AQB of SA account you have opened with SBI is? and from now onward Linked Phonepe or any Business Trnx where the amount doesn't matter but frequency of number of trnx matter here so open a Zero MAB Current a/c with AU Bank(no GST number is required) the rotation thing you have mentioned kindly keep that in SA only not in CA from going forward if you need to continue. you have more than 1 SA so whichever is Higher Varaint in term of MAB. use that often if needed.

Not only SBI any banks should not allow Business Transactions in Savings Account due to certain Regulatory Guidelines.
Rotation is not recommended for earning of few bucks & In worst case you may receive IT notice with huge penalties beware.
Yeah I will keep that in mind while doing transaction next month

Dear Customer, HOLD has been placed on your Acc XXXXX for 2,50,000.00 for the reason otms.-SBI Please do not reply to this auto generated email. For any query, please contact our toll free number 18001234 & 18002100.

What is this?
I didn't did anything wrong?
Did you receive 2.5L through your merchant QR or some other payment mode?

Update
Hold has been removed now
Hurrrrayyyyyyyy😁😁😁😁😁
gangajal-ee-to-sala-hona-hi-tha.gif

Back