• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hong Kong and Macau: Solo Budget Trip

For tram, it was a no-brainer due to the visa offer. I hardly used the bus twice hence I used Octopus for that. For MTR combined billing was done the next day hence all the amounts are more than 200.
Hi Bhavye few questions, in case you could provide clarifications:
1. Was the Visa Tap and Go offer available to use multiple times?
2. Any reason for doing daily bookings at IBIS instead of continuous bookings for your stay? Didnt you face the hassle of settling the account daily?
3. For Ibis booking in HK, I am finding that when we book on points it says 4000 accor points plus 4200Rs.. Why are they not allowing to redeem everything through points. Any suggestions here?
@anirban.choudhury @CMG @nishank : Your views or feedback would also be highly appreciated..

2. Any reason for doing daily bookings at IBIS instead of continuous bookings for your stay? Didnt you face the hassle of settling the account daily?
3. For Ibis booking in HK, I am finding that when we book on points it says 4000 accor points plus 4200Rs.. Why are they not allowing to redeem everything through points. Any suggestions here?
@anirban.choudhury @CMG @nishank : Your views or feedback would also be highly appreciated..
3. Sometime this happens, but you can settle with points during the check in or check out

1. Visa tap can be used multiple times
3. Taxes are paid in cash only. They won't redeem point

Back