• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel suggestions for Indore trip

CrudMax

TF Buzz
I am planning a trip to Indore in march and am looking for some good hotels I can stay in. I found Wow crest IHCL, but it seems to be bit too costly for my budget (trying to see if I can get a voucher for that). Can anyone suggest me some other good hotels? Budget around 3-4k per night with breakfast.

jk51

TF Premier
I am planning a trip to Indore in march and am looking for some good hotels I can stay in. I found Wow crest IHCL, but it seems to be bit too costly for my budget (trying to see if I can get a voucher for that). Can anyone suggest me some other good hotels? Budget around 3-4k per night with breakfast.
Lemon tree is a decent option considering its proximity to Indore Junction and location in heart of the city. Hotel Winway nearby is another popular hotel nearby among corporate and business travellers. You can find decent home stays as well in this price range.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
You can experiment with Best Western. Never stayed at a BW property but it is a decent chain.

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you dont mind sharing, do let us know the best options you shortlisted and what did you finally choose ?