• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can I earn cash back for paying credit card bill using sbi cash back card?

Subhajeet

TF Premier
Using sbi cash back credit card is there any way out to pay and settle other card bill and gain 5% if any body can guide on the same will be much appreciated.

People say you can pay cc via other cc using mobiquik but their charges are between 2% to 4%

No one would allow paying for 1 credit via other... its basically infinite money glitch :D

Currently, you can pay Visa/MC cc bill via Rupay CC via UPI option (until it gets patched), but not sure about sbi cashback

Also, try searching on forum first before posting as there are way too many threads like this :P

Using sbi cash back credit card is there any way out to pay and settle other card bill and gain 5% if any body can guide on the same will be much appreciated.
Buy Paytm Gift Card from Zingoy, add it to wallet.
5% charges on GC and you will also get 5% Cb so nill charges

OR

Another option is Zingoy RuPay gift card - 5% cashback for SBI Cashback card but 1.5% charges (3.5% profit). Add card balance to Amazon Pay Balance and pay bill or can also transfer to bank

OR

Another option is Zingoy RuPay gift card - 5% cashback for SBI Cashback card but 1.5% charges (3.5% profit). Add card balance to Amazon Pay Balance and pay bill or can also transfer to bank
Any limit on GV purchase from Zingoy or GV load on paytm?

Paytm wallet can also be loaded (up to 4000/month) without any charge, through any credit card . currently I have tried paytm wallet through Uber and Zomato.

Paytm wallet can also be loaded (up to 4000/month) without any charge, through any credit card . currently I have tried paytm wallet through Uber and Zomato.
I got replies that Cashback card Paytm wallet load will not earn any cashback. If you have used Cashback CC to load in Paytm wallet, can you confirm if you got 1% cashback or not?

OR

how to use RuPay gift card and transfer to amazon wqallet/bank? pls guide steps to do this

OR

I see to 5% handling charge on Paytm gift at zingoy. So not very useful? Or there is any other way you know to avoid this charge on zingoy

I see to 5% handling charge on Paytm gift at zingoy. So not very useful? Or there is any other way you know to avoid this charge on zingoy
No
how to use RuPay gift card and transfer to amazon wqallet/bank? pls guide steps to do this
I think it's over now, Amazon is not allowing Rupay Prepaid card for load money
I am unable to verify as my Rs 10000 limit is over for this month

Loading apay wallet using rupay prepaid card is over. You won't see already added prepaid cards at card selection page. If you try to add new one, it will show error msg

Forget zingoy, pencilton, maya money, muvin, paulpay for such tricks

Back