• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How does Grab deals for Swiggy work?

harisund

TF Buzz
I have a Axis Bank Flipkart card.

I go to the grab deals Swiggy page, enter the last 4 digits of the card and my number, and it lets me through.

The grab deals itself says "

Enjoy 7% instant discount + Flat 5% Cashback​

" but I am only getting a 2.5 % discount. I am assuming the 5% cashback comes from the Flipkart Axis card at time of statement.

How do I get the "7% instant discount"?
I looked through https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/best-place-to-buy-swiggy-voucher-at-the-moment.15087 but couldn't find anything relevant.

vidushk

TF Neo
Can you send the screenshot where it says "Enjoy 7% instant discount" for Swiggy money voucher?

To my knowledge, Grabdeals has downgraded the instant discount from 7% to 2.5% since the arrival of HDFC Swiggy Credit Card. So you'll receive 2.5% instant discount + additional 5% cashback within 90-120 days at the original payment mode.

Ninad97

TF Buzz
There are 2 options for swiggy voucher

1. swiggy money Egift card which gives 2.5% discount when you checkout and 5% in the statement credit during monthly offer period (this adds balance in swiggy wallet & can be used for multiple orders)

2. swiggy food Egift voucher (this cant be used with multiple orders) discount ranges from 5-10% + 5% in statement credit during monthly offer period