• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue Resolved How I got my HDFC Swiggy CC LTF as a floater on TataNeu CC

The highlighted issue has been resolved by the bank/financial institution.

shashankverma

TF Premier
I already hold HDFC Tata Neu Infinity with a credit limit of 2.9 Lacs
When I received LTF notification on swiggy app I applied instantly and HDFC rejected my card within few hours.
On reaching out to customer service email I was informed that the card was rejected as I already hold HDFC cobranded credit card.
I then sent an email to Grievance desk (https://www.technofino.in/community...for-all-credit-cards-and-bank-accounts.28187/) to reconsider my application, who then asked for my payslips and then again rejected card with same reason of 1 co branded card allowed, but told me that I can apply as a floater card.
Yesterday I sent the scanned copy of floater card application after filling in my details and signing it. (Will attach for reference)
Today I got my instant CC generated and physical card is on the way with a message that credit limit will be updated same as my TataNeu limit within 5 days.
Hope this will help anyone who plan to apply the card in future while holding another HDFC Cobranded card.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have LTF millennia and LTF neu infinity, I don't have LTF swiggy cc offer in swiggy app so can I request LTF swiggy as a floater cc on the basis of either of above mentioned cc?

I have LTF millennia and LTF neu infinity, I don't have LTF swiggy cc offer in swiggy app so can I request LTF swiggy as a floater cc on the basis of either of above mentioned cc?
You won’t get it LTF to begin with if you don’t have offer on Swiggy. But there is a trick in another thread to convert it into LTF later by telling customer care you had the offer when you applied and send them fake snapshots from someone else’s account who had the offer.

My application was rejected due to same reason a month ago and i ignored mailing them
I don't understand why they do this
Anyways they provide the shared limit for the 2nd card even it is approved but why they r asking to fill form again.

I also applied Swiggi cc, I got the mail that tere is some discrepency and they are asking me to send my documents to their Chennai office by post. I already have Millennia and Tata Nu Infinity with 2.6l limit and varrification happned through my HDFC sv account!!!

I have Infinia and floater LTF Neu infinity and floater Biz black

Got LTF Swiggy offer in the app and applied. But it got rejected last week without giving any reason

I didn’t bother as I already have SBI cashback. But looking at this thread, I am thinking of sending email to reconsider my application. Lets see

Got LTF Swiggy offer in the app and applied. But it got rejected last week without giving any reason

I didn’t bother as I already have SBI cashback. But looking at this thread, I am thinking of sending email to reconsider my application. Lets see
You can hold max 3 HDFC CC at once! Maybe that’s the reason it got rejected

Do apply and let us know! Cause if approved you will have 4 hdfc cc in total.

Reactions: BVC
Back