• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How is the Credit Limit maintained if i have more than 1 ICICI Credit Card? Can we have more than one CC from ICICI?

avikrish

TF Premier
I have a amazon pay icici credit card with a different customer ID and few days back i have opened a salary account , i got a different customer id due to email difference.
Now If I take any LTF CC on my salary account Customer ID, how is the limit shared with the existing CC? Is it shared basis or separate limit will be given?
Will it effect my Credit Score if I apply for one more Credit Card of same bank which I am holding already?

You can easily link the accounts yourself on imobile app... There's an option to link your other ICICI account... Follow the steps and is done either instantly or within couple of days Max...

Credit limit is shared between the cards. For example, if Card1 has 5L limit, Card2 has say 3L initially, then for both Card1 and Card2, 5L limit will be shown, this is shared as mentioned between cards, and not 5L each

Back