• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long does it take for HDFC billers verification

Jatin1987

TF Select
hi
i have added few credit cards in biller section for making payments via debit card in hdfc net banking 2-3 days back but still showing as pending for verification
what to do for that?

In summary, added axis and amex cards, both were showing as verification pending. Was able to make a payment to Axis after 2 hours of registration and amex after 24 hours. Both payment amounts were of Rs. 100. Will update on how long the amount took to reflect in the respective card accounts once they are credited.

RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE.
Payment Failed!SmartPay for ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill of Rs.7251.00 for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX could not be processed.To avoid penalty,pay via HDFC Bank & check your CC/DC daily limit & retry via Net/MobileBanking.If this txn is not done by you, call 18002586161

I couldn't take screenshot.

RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE.
Payment Failed!SmartPay for ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill of Rs.7251.00 for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX could not be processed.To avoid penalty,pay via HDFC Bank & check your CC/DC daily limit & retry via Net/MobileBanking.If this txn is not done by you, call 18002586161

I couldn't take screenshot.
Check email also and post its contents. Also what expiry date are you entering while paying the bill? Have you checked DC limits (for Online tnx etc.)?

In summary, added axis and amex cards, both were showing as verification pending. Was able to make a payment to Axis after 2 hours of registration and amex after 24 hours. Both payment amounts were of Rs. 100. Will update on how long the amount took to reflect in the respective card accounts once they are credited.
Axis CC credited this evening, so took about 1.5 days.

Back