• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long does it take to deliver TataNeu HDFC Credit Card

falcon007

TF Premier
I recently got approved for TataNeu Plus HDFC Credit Card. How long does it usually take to deliver at holder's address in Tier-1 city?

I'm asking because I want to do a 50k transaction at an offline outlet by Saturday.

Or, can I use GPay's Tap and Pay Feature, if that would work on POS terminal (likely PineLabs)?
(Never tried paying using this feature)

I recently got approved for TataNeu Plus HDFC Credit Card. How long does it usually take to deliver at holder's address in Tier-1 city?

I'm asking because I want to do a 50k transaction at an offline outlet by Saturday.

Or, can I use GPay's Tap and Pay Feature, if that would work on POS terminal (likely PineLabs)?
(Never tried paying using this feature)
How much time does it take to get approved? I applied 2 days back

Can I use GPay's Tap and Pay Feature (NFC) to make transaction of 50k offline using HDFC card?

I don't have physical card with me yet but I can make online transactions.

Can I use GPay's Tap and Pay Feature (NFC) to make transaction of 50k offline using HDFC card?

If you got virtual card you can see the transaction limits in TataNeu app and HDFC app/MyCard. I believe first 2 days all limits are capped at Rs.5k anyway. Even if your that's unblocked to full credit limit i believe contactless still should have Rs. 5K limit

If you got virtual card you can see the transaction limits in TataNeu app and HDFC app/MyCard. I believe first 2 days all limits are capped at Rs.5k anyway. Even if your that's unblocked to full credit limit i believe contactless still should have Rs. 5K limit
I just had a word with the guy at the store, he said you can make online payments without having physical card at the store. It is just normal online transaction as we do regularly on any site.

But now I'm concerned with your comment of limit of 5k.

Are you sure about that?

Rupay is not yet supported in Gpay's Tap and Pay. If you have got the visa version then it would work.

I just had a word with the guy at the store, he said you can make online payments without having physical card at the store. It is just normal online transaction as we do regularly on any site.

Are you sure about that?
I had another HDFC card, so this card had a shared limit which was unlocked after 2 days, before which it was 5K and was clearly mentioned in app. If yours is a first time card it might work differently. Just login to TataNeu app and check your limit. If it's not 5K you're good to go.

Are you sure about that?
I think 5k for first day is via UPI. But if you have card details you can add that card in gpay and use it like a normal credit card. Then there will be no limit restriction

Back