• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long it takes for BOB Application to process?

vip3rc5

TF Select
I applied for BOB Premier Card on 23rd December 2022. Work Verification was done on 3rd Jan and no updates after that. No income proofs were required at the time of application.
So does anyone has idea that how long it takes for BOB Application to be approved or rejected?
The longest I had to wait for an application to process was for IDFC Card that was 12 business days from application to getting delivery of the card

I applied for BOB Premier Card on 23rd December 2022. Work Verification was done on 3rd Jan and no updates after that. No income proofs were required at the time of application.
So does anyone has idea that how long it takes for BOB Application to be approved or rejected?
The longest I had to wait for an application to process was for IDFC Card that was 12 business days from application to getting delivery of the card
Depends on their mood. My brother got his in a week. For me, it was about 3 weeks. Don't expect too much from BoB. 😅

Btw call their customer care and ask them regarding the status.

Applied for BOB Eterna in Sep '22. No update for 2.5 months. I had given up.
Received my card in Dec. They take their own sweet time. Even escalations didn't help fast track the process.

I have applied for BOB primer card on 24.09.2023, how much time BOB take to complete the full process, currently show your application is in process.

Kindly check existing threads before creating new

Back