• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long it takes for axis to approve Airtel Axis CC?

adijiv

TF Buzz
I applied for my Airtel axis cc on 13th and the kyc was done next day. The person who did the kyc said you will know the status in 2 -3 days but it's been almost 2 weeks. How long they take to give an update?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The person who did the kyc said you will know the status in 2 -3 days b
That’s what they normally say to everyone..
the decision can come anytime from now to in the next one month…

Sometimes ,if it gets rejected, you will never ever receive any update from them…

So all the best and you are currently living in AXIS moment, and you need all of our best wishes !!
God bless you !!

adijiv

TF Buzz

Sometimes ,if it gets rejected, you will never ever receive any update from them…

So all the best and you are currently living in AXIS moment, and you need all of our best wishes !!
God bless you !!
Thanks , I really need those wishes. Even the person who did my kyc said he was trying to get the same card but even his application are not getting approved .:ROFLMAO:

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for my Airtel axis cc on 13th and the kyc was done next day. The person who did the kyc said you will know the status in 2 -3 days but it's been almost 2 weeks. How long they take to give an update?
Did he also take your biometric?

Thanks , I really need those wishes. Even the person who did my kyc said he was trying to get the same card but even his application are not getting approved .:ROFLMAO:

These KYC/VKYC jobs are outsourced by most of the banks. Those KYC/VKYC 'agents' will have no role in the decision making. Capture location n photos n video n submit. Beyond that, nothing. So do not give any importance to what they say.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
These VKYC jobs are outsourced by most of the banks. Those VKYC 'agents' will have no role in the decision making. Capture location n photos n video n submit. Beyond that, nothing. So do not give any importance to what they say.
Sir, this was IPV, not VKYC..
nonetheless, the message was delivered..

Kavi Bhavam Artham Ayyindi.. ;)

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They took my vkyc for axis airtel.
Then after almost a week someone came for biometric.
Then they rejected saying internal policy.
They hit my cibil twice, the rejection mail in pdf does not open with my name(4 letters) and dob
And I have now started getting emails for managing axis card( I have none).
I was even shocked that if I was not meeting internal policy , then why even take biometric after almost a week.
I feel that they might have misused my data.
Pno has not even once reverted the email from 20 days.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They hit my cibil twice, the rejection mail in pdf does not open with my name(4 letters) and dob
I was even shocked that if I was not meeting internal policy , then why even take biometric after almost a week.
So, you are well and truly experiencing Dilse Open Experience in AXIS way !!!
;)

Last edited:

James

TF Ace
Send a sweet mail to PNO and see

kartikk

TF Buzz
Yeah same they hit my Cibil twice. I mailed in Pno they're saying to send them the CIBIL report .Also received the call for the same.

Reactions: SSV

Lordkk

TF Premier

God bless you !!
Do you have any idea about my application. I applied and did video kyc on same day. It's flipkart axis card. Is showed conditionally approved in the app before vkyc.
1706285280236.png