• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how long to wait for rbl zomato classic card?

Yesterday i got an invite for RBL zomato card, so today i tried to enter my pan card details and date of birth, submitted that. After submission it showed an error that they don't issue cc to people below age of 23. So currently i am 22 and in a month i will be turning 23. so can anyone tell, how much long should i wait to be on safe side before retrying the application?
Also how to get the application reset to original state, since right now, it just shows the error of age limit?

Yesterday i got an invite for RBL zomato card, so today i tried to enter my pan card details and date of birth, submitted that. After submission it showed an error that they don't issue cc to people below age of 23. So currently i am 22 and in a month i will be turning 23. so can anyone tell, how much long should i wait to be on safe side before retrying the application?
Also how to get the application reset to original state, since right now, it just shows the error of age limit?
You can ask Zomato cc to reset your application as you turn 23

After my birthday, how many days should i wait for before retrying the application, Since i saw in other posts, where someone mentioned one needs to wait for a month or so?

Can you please clarify?
Nope
In that case the guy applied as soon as he turned 23 and he got the same age error.
So someone suggested him that he should have waited for a month after he turned 23.
In your case I should work directly after resetting the application.

Guys, I contacted Edition 2-3 days back on Twitter and they informed me that the invite would reach to me in 24-48 hours. It has been more than 48 hours and I can't seem to find anything within my Zomato app. Is this normal or shall I reach out to Edition again.
In my case, it took around 4 days. Maybe wait for day or two, then ask again.

Guys, I contacted Edition 2-3 days back on Twitter and they informed me that the invite would reach to me in 24-48 hours. It has been more than 48 hours and I can't seem to find anything within my Zomato app. Is this normal or shall I reach out to Edition again.
I have contacted again, but they simply said we have forwarded your request to concern team and wait for sometime.

Back