• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many SBI cards i can hold at a given time?

Moin

TF Buzz
Already have 2 SBI cards
1) Simply save LTF
2) Simply click paid
3) IRCTC Card paid

Can I apply for SBI cashback card or do I need to close one of the above and apply?

Already have 3, so I need to close one and apply for it.
also make sure while closing any card, transfer the existing credit limit on that card to one of the card which you are going to use frequently. You can do transfer of existing limit to other card by calling customer care. They will transfer it during the same call.

How long d
also make sure while closing any card, transfer the existing credit limit on that card to one of the card which you are going to use frequently. You can do transfer of existing limit to other card by calling customer care. They will transfer it during the same call.
How long should I wait after closing to apply for the new card

You can apply the next day after the card is confirmed closed.
I applied for cashback card while using 3 cards and it got rejected. Then i gave a closer request for one of my card. i got the msg immediately that card got deactivated but it still shows in may sbi card app and when i try to apply for cashback card again it says you have an ongoing application and its taking me to a page where it shows card declined.

my question is.. is my card actually closed? how do i confirm that.
in what time this ongoing application ll close so that i can apply fresh for the cashback card again?

I applied for cashback card while using 3 cards and it got rejected. Then i gave a closer request for one of my card. i got the msg immediately that card got deactivated but it still shows in may sbi card app and when i try to apply for cashback card again it says you have an ongoing application and its taking me to a page where it shows card declined.

in what time this ongoing application ll close so that i can apply fresh for the cashback card again?
Yes, the card even after it is closed will still show up on the app. I closed my FBB card a year back and it is still there. But the card itself is deactivated.

In my case it took a week (5 days) for the closure request to take effect. Like everything with most card issuers, timelines and policies are pretty vague. I kept following up with them every two days and on the third attempt the executive said it is confirmed closed.

ask them for NOC, or already issued then don't worry it's closed

Back